The day it all started...

OK!!!......now leave me. I shouted as I struggled to get out of the hug of my best friend. But she increased the strength of her hug instead. " Let go Mia...you wanna see her again alive,don't you?",said Lara. " yes,of course I do!" ,and she let me go."Thank you Lara" and I tried to catch my breath. " Bye...Sammy." And she gave me a wide grin. I gave her a sarcastic smile and waved goodbye to Lara . I stepped out of the mall and caught a cab.
----
'Home sweet home'. I opened the door and collapsed on the sofa.' Oh ! Thank goodness! Sam! Get up." I got up and sat there." Sup mom?" . " Good,I'm running really late so I'm gonna hurry ". She pulled out a scarf on which I sitting and put it around her neck. " now take care of your brother,lock the door and be here." She said almost shouting. "Ok ok ,I will lock the door,will be around, but can't you take Frank along with you?" "No!" And she left..." Ugh! Damn it!..." I said to myself and went over to check Frank, my little 9 year old brother, sitting there in front of the pc,his eyes almost popping out of his face and his hands working fast on the keyboard as he played the video game. "Let loose Frank...U'll go blind if you sit so close to the screen" I said in an advisory tone . "Shh...I'll loose my concentration ". "Don't you dare shh me!" I was getting angry.
But I didn't get a reply. I closed the door saying......"whatever". Later I got upstairs and changed my clothes and slipped into a pair of shorts and a loose T - shirt. I took out my iPad,opened wattpad, then realised that I wasn't much in a mood to read. I was in a mood to SING!!! So I opened Sing High ( an app for singing ). I had got 18 notifications and 7 invites. I was quite happy to see that 12 people had joined my duet song which I had left. So I gave all of them a like, and commented in the comments box " thanks for joining, keep singing regular ". I closed my iPad and left it there. When I got back downstairs, I opened the refrigerator to find a box of chocolate chip ice cream waiting for me. I took it out and asked it. " missed me? " ... So I sat down on the sofa and pressed on the T.V, and in it appeared the ' Ellen show !!! ' . I sat there with an ice cream in my lap and Ellen on my TV screen.
After half an hour ,when the ad came,I thought I'll check for any notifications on sing high!..
Little did I know that that checking of the notifications could get me a Boyfriend!!!

------------------------------------------------------

Authors note:
Thank U, that was the first chapter of my first book! Keep supporting
Hugs and kisses; <3
Sanju.