I am like that. I can't do anything about it!

When I woke up the next morning, I was literally laughing my ass off! I was keeping on thinking that..."I don't have a crush, but I have a boyfriend!, While Mia loves Jake so much, and she doesn't have a boyfriend!" Jake is very good friend of mine on who Mia has a huge crush. When I told Jake about Mia's feelings for him, he started ignoring her which had  hurt her too much. Jake never saw it coming. Even I freaked out when she said it to me! But I think that he is over reacting a little bit. Like, when Jake comes to me to say something, and if he sees Mia near me, he walks away!, and says : I'll say it to you later, in class.
Ya! So where were we?.....
We used to talk everyday! Random, relevant, but mostly, stupid things! ...lol..
After two weeks, and my school reopened after summer vacation, I saw Mia in the bus. I walked to sit next to her, and...as I expected....she started what she called talking, to me it was shouting!
"Oh Sammy, I am so happy for you. My dear best friend, who hated love stories....is in LOVE!!!"
      "Uh uh Mia, correction. I'm neither in love, nor do I have a crush."
" wait, what? What do you mean?"
"What I said"
"You mean......your pretending??!!"
"Ha! You got it!"
"Sam!!! How can you do something like that?
That guy truly loves you and your PRETENDING to be his girlfriend?!!? How rude of you?!"
"Chill hon! He's never gonna know, plus, pretending has an advantage!, even if he breaks up, it won't break my heart. I will not go through all that stupid break up drama and all "
"But Sam! You can't do this! Why? ....why are you like this...ugh !"
I giggled and said "I am like this, I can't do anything about it!"
"Whatever!" ....she said...as we got out of the bus.
-----------------------------------
I know, Sam is really rude, but I will be giving explanation in the next chapter.