What are friends for ?

Hey guys ,how are you all?
So the next few chapters are going to be Tysonless,  but still,there's going to be fun.
Hope you like it.
Sanju.
--------------------//-----------//-----------//----------
"Guys ! Can we meet at the mall next Sunday ? " said Sydney while we were eating muffins. We all agreed and decided to meet up.
Then, on Sunday we all met at the mall and we noticed that Jenny was missing! "Where is Jenny I don't see her " we all looked around but Jenny was nowhere around. And then suddenly,my phone  started ringing. It was Jenny . I picked it up and answered "Jenny ! Where are you? We are all here . Are you not coming? "
Jenny replied, sounding...not so excited, unlike us.
"Oh! You guys reached  ? I kinda reached early. I'm on the top floor. "
"Oh, okay , we will be there in a minute"
"Okay " and she hung up.
Then, I turned to my friends with the confused faces and informed them that Jenny was already here. We went up, and started looking for her. After a few minutes, we found her , alone ,in a table for 10. We walked towards her. She had her head resting on her hands, lying on the table. "Um.......that is so not Jennyish ! " exclaimed Gwen. "True" said Mia , supporting her. Jenny was always energetic. She is a kind of a person whose laugh is funnier than the joke! We were worried for our friend. "Sup Jen ? " said Hazel trying to lighten up her mood. She got up, noticing our presence. She looked like a mess! She was crying. Her mascara was all over her face. "Woah ! What's going on Jen ? " asked Helen with concern. "I'm so sorry guys, I didn't mean to spoil all this. I'm really sorry ! " she was.....she was sobbing, more like crying!
"No, you didn't spoil anything! Just tell us what the matter is. "
She opened her mouth to say something, but closed it. She was out of breath from all the crying. We all took our took our seats. Placed our bags in one corner of the table together, and turned to our friend in need.
"Now spit it out Jen " said I. "It's ............it's .........it's him. "
"Who's him?" Asked Lara helping us all as we wanted to ask Jenny the same question. "
"........Pe........Peter......"
"Huh? Who Peter ? Which Peter ? What Peter?!"
Asked Helen confused, just like us. "Peter ...Skies " Jenny said,sobbing." What about him ? " I asked surprised. "I .........I .....I love him! ...I said it to him today and he said he never saw me that way, and to leave him alone....." She explained to us, still sobbing. "WHAT ?!?!?!" We said together as if we got the shock of our lives! We were not surprised that Jenny was in love. The shocking fact was that she had fallen for SKIES!!! PETER SKIES!!!! He was not at all attractive. He was one of the most boring guys I've ever met! And most of the time , we all feel like he's just gay. He avoids girls, and our poor lil Jenny had fallen for that guy!
"Why the heck didn't you tell us this before. ????!!!"
Exclaimed Gwen and Sydney.
Jenny answered-"I ...I wasn't sure of it and then when I realised that I really loved him, I just went and said it to him and then I thought I would get a positive reply, then tell you guys that I got a boyfriend and when I suddenly say it to ya'll, U'll be surprised and be happy and stuff. But....but....I was so stupid ! I broke my own heart! I should have known and.....and...."
"Hey ! Calm down Jen ! It's okay. This happens. Ok ? It's all gonna be alright. U'll get over it. Plus, that gay guy wasn't even worth having you ! U gotta move on hon !" I said,trying to comfort Jenny. "
"Hey Sam! Is he really gay? " she asked real serious
"Um........um.....I don't know but he acts like one "
Mia answered for me." Hm............" Jenny sighed.
"Come with me Jen , you're a mess!" , Helen and Bex dragged Jenny to the washroom. " freshen up Jenny, we'll be here. " Giving a sympathetic smile, I said.
Then, at the table was me, Mia, hazel, Gwen,Sydney, and Lara. " I....I can't believe that Jen fell for that gay guy Skies !!!!" I said expressing my surprise. "I know right". Said Mia agreeing with me.
-----------------------------------
Jenny fell for a gay guy.....lol. No, he's not exactly gay. Lol.
Salty tears and gay guys.
Sanju.