...BF...GF...

So....in this chapter...U'll know that....
No, you read it yourself. ( lol )
Happy reading!!!
---------------------------------
I wanted to check the messages, but I found no courage. I knew what I was doing, yet I wasn't sure of myself. 'SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES CAN MAKE YOU GO NUTS!!!!' And I was going nuts...literally!
I did everything just the opposite, I wore my shirt opposite; when my mom asked me to bring her a tea spoon from the kitchen, I ended up giving her a huge serving spoon; when my dad called me through the phone, I answered him by saying " hey mom! How are you?" , while my mom was sitting right next to me watching TV. ; I also ended up going to the bathroom when I actually intended to go to the bedroom!; when I went to pick my dad from the airport, instead of saying "hey dad! How was your flight? " , I asked him "hey frank! How did you come?"!!!, and I had this 'oh- shit ! ' look on my face.
Oh god! I really was going nuts!!! I was in such a condition like when you have diarrhoea but you can't go to the toilet! Difference is that... It was me who didn't want to!
Later,I checked the messages.

Him: hey, did you decide?
        I was thinking of you all day!
        Sorry, I couldn't help myself from writing to you.
So! Is it a yes , or no ?

Me: even if I say yes, how will is ever work! I mean,you and me ...we are in the exact opposite sides of the world ! We will never see each other . I mean we are just two in 7 billion. You are in America and I am in India we can't talk for long too,because of the time difference! You know , when it's night over there, it's day over here and when it is day here, it's night there!

Him: I don't care about the time difference and stuff. All I care about right now is you. Plus I am not in America now, I am in Japan! I am here to learn Japanese language. So we are closer than you think.

Him : So, now what is your answer? Positive or negative?

Me: Um...positive I guess..

Him: really ? But, you don't seem happy about it :(

Me: no no! I am very happy about it . Yes, I will be your girlfriend.

Him: thank you ! thank you very very much ! I'm really really happy!

Me: I'm glad you're glad! Lol

Him: I am very lucky to have a girlfriend as beautiful as you.

Me: aw......now stop making me grin like an idiot to myself...

Him: but your smile is nice...beautiful!

Me: thanks :)

..and then something happened to the app. It just disappeared, showing me the home screen. I knew just what the problem is. I looked at the top most left corner of the screen and the wi-fi signal sign was not there. "Darned wi-fi!!!" I got out of my room tip toeing and went near the room where my mom, dad,were sleeping. The lan- adapter ( the thing which gives the wi-fi connection) was placed in that room.It was very dark and silent and I got nearer and nearer to the lan-adapter so that my God damn iPad could get the signal!
I had the iPad in my hand and suddenly, the jingle sound came out of it and at that time, I felt like it was the loudest noise in the world!!! My mom was a person who wakes up to the slightest voice. Realising that, I ran out of the room on my toes! "God! That was close!". And then I opened my iPad and looked for that amazing signal sign. No, it was not there. "What the heck?!?!" I did all that and was so close to getting grounded by mom for walking around the house in the middle of the night, just to get that STUPID signal in this GOD DAMN Steve Jobs gadget,just so that I could talk to my new boyfriend ...and still no sign of it? ....NOT FAIR!
But no! I'm not gonna try it again. So I closed the iPad, kept it for charging up and pulled up my blanket so I could get comfy enough. Thinking about him... I closed my eyes... and went back to this awesome place where I usually go during my sleep.
-----------------------
Keep voting and commenting! I love to read your comments...lol...
Ice tea and hot coffee
<3 ;)
Sanju.