U'll see !

Sup ? I hope y'all liked the first one....so...here's the second one. Happy reading!
And check ur zodiac sign,see what U'll feel when you fall in love.....
I'm Sagittarius anyway....lol....
<3....:)
Sanju
-------------------------------------------
So I opened my iPad to find a few notifications from sing high. But was kinda surprised to see that everything was from one person! A guy who had joined my duet. I took a glance at his profile picture. He was kinda cute. Okay! Really cute , he had written in the comment box:-

Me: Thnx for joining.keep singing regular.

Him: Ok.only if u add more duets......lol.

Me : ha ha.

Him: you know you're really cute. In the sense...pretty.

Me: Thanku

Him:you are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen

Then I thought. 'Okay...this guy is acting weird ' .
Him: r u there???

Me: yes,yes, I'm here.

Then I checked his location and it showed- North America.

Me: hey, u live in America right? It's kinda unbelievable if you say that u haven't seen a girl more beautiful than me!

Him: no,American girls aren't that pretty as you are

A short grin got on my face but suddenly vanished on my thought that " hey ,this guy could be a complete Fraud!"

Him:so,do you have a boyfriend?

Me : nope, you?

Him: wat??! That can't be ,I can't believe it if you say that you don't have a boyfriend!.

Me:lol....but no, I don't have a boyfriend.

Him: you know what....I'm gonna sing a song for you.wait for a few minutes.

Me : um..... Okay.
I closed my iPad and got up from the bed to face myself in front of the mirror. And I said to the girl standing in front of me.i,e myself.
" oho girl, I really don't have a good feeling about this. I mean that guy could get you down and can kidnap you!!!. No ,don't let him get you down and watch your ass. Am I clear?". " crystal " she said.i,e me again.
Then I got back to open the iPad and checked his profile. Last song he sang was 'WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL!!!' By one direction!

Then I got a message from him.

Him : ok, now check my profile and hear the last song I sang.

Him: it's a solo of a song from 1D .

Him: also check the title I gave for the song.

Him: it's a message for you.
          I did as he told me to do ... And when I checked the title,it was written ' Date Me Pls.'
"Oh shit!" I exclaimed. That . Is. It.
I gotta tell this to someone, and get an opinion!
Not mom or Frank....so I thought of calling Mia .
Mia was my best friend from 7th grade. She is absolutely immature, completely annoying and utterly irritating. She behaves worse then 4 years old kids!!! She is quite a plumpy type,has maroon hair, and has dark brown eyes which almost matched my hazel brown eyes. But apart all these weaknesses in her, Mia is a girl who u can always trust. She have been  there for me and has always caught my back. Yeah, but she is mostly embarrassing because of her extremely loud voice. So loud that her whisper is what I call shouting!
    So I called her up and not before 10 seconds, she answered the phone and shouted in my ear!
"SUP SAMMY ??!!!" "Will you please stop screeching and talk properly? " I said. "Okay okay, sup Sammy?" She said,this time in a calmer pitch.
" okay. There's an app called sing high. I want you to download it! Now! And then check my profile. My username is awesome _sam. And then check my duet joiners. There will be a guy called I_Tyson.
Check the the comment box of that duet. Got it? "
I said in a very fast pace. "Woah,Sam, that's TMI ( too much information). I'll download the app first and then call you." She said,quite coolly.
" seriously? You mean all what I said a moment ago was for nothing? "
" I guess so" she said, giggling.
" whatever " I told her in such a tone as if I don't care! " so, call me after u download it "
" okay, but what's the matter?" I could sense her curiosity from her voice."
"U'll see". I told her.

----------------
So how was that?
you can find my best friend ( Mia) in wattpad nessiestewart .
Love and chocolates
<3 :)
Sanju.