Feelings... And...Me...

I hope y'all liked the cast. I know most of the cast is dark haired ones. That's cuz All of us are dark haired!......lol.
Sanju.
---------------------------
"Yawn..." I stretched on my bed and got up, still struggling to open my eyes. I flipped over the blanket on me and placed my feet on the cold floor. I was still sitting on the edge of the bed and rotated my head."Ouch!"
I got into the bathroom to freshen up.
After a few minutes, when I returned...I heard the sound of jingles coming from the iPad. I checked it and they were messages.....from sing high....from  I_Tyson. I closed it immediately and walked to the door. Just before leaving my room, I looked at my iPad and said to it,
"I need time. Please".
-
"GOOD MORNING!" I greeted my mom who was reading the news paper, and she replied "morning honey, coffee?" "Sure".
I was sitting in the couch, watching 'blank space' by Taylor swift and waiting for my coffee when my phone rang. It was Mia. I picked it up and answered. "Hey Mia"
" hey Sam!....I ...I saw....your conversation . That guy is so........sweet!"
"What?! I thought you were gonna say 'nuts'....and you say sweet?!"
                         "Yes! Very very sweet. What are you gonna say to him?"
                           "I don't know. The guy can get my location and what if he kidnaps me ?! And....and what if he kills me?!"
                             " and what will he get from killing you?....duh!"
                              " I don't know! But I don't have a good feeling bout this "
                               " ha! Of course you don't!",    She said it as if it was just too obvious.
                             "Anyway....I'll see you on Monday!"
                              "Okie dokie Sammy!"
And I hung up. My mom came with the coffee and gave to me." What's the matter hon?"
" huh....oh! Nothing....every thing is fine! Just...fine."
-
Love.....love has never happened to me. I've never had a crush. I see everyone as my friends! Boys and girls. I find love ...dating...crush...and stuff like that very cheesy! All my friends have a crush on someone or the other! But me.... I just don't!
I don't know what people keep talking bout this amazing feeling called love. ( no! I am not a lesbian...if you're starting to think that...just in case...lol)
So....I was confused. What to say? What not to say? What to do? What not to do! .....I just didn't know!
Feelings! Feelings are such weird things that are reality , aren't they?
-------------------------
Short and Tysonless chapter! I know.
But guys! You gotta wait!.....lol.
Chewy chocolate chips cookies and latte.
<3. :)
Sanju.