And obviously, we broke up!

Hey guys! Sup ya'll ? This chapter has more drama and stuff! Hope you like it. Happy Reading...
Hugs and kisses,
Sanju.
-------//--------//-------//--------

We chatted all day and every day. I was having fun.
Not before.........AMBER JOHNS ! So as I think you'll know, we used to talk in the comments box of different songs, and the whole world could read our conversation. It was weird but, there was no other way!
I knew that he trusted me , and that he loved me, but me ? Neither did I trust him nor did I love him. Mia advised me every single day saying not to play with him,and every single time, I sang at her face "but your never gonna change my mind, NO !" ( which is the line before the chorus of the song given above the title of the chapter).
Ya so, we were talking bout amber Johns, right....
The case of Amber Johns , me and Tyson went like this....
AJ : hey, you, Tyson, do you know what you are doing?! Stop all this nonsense at once.
and then she wrote...tagging me,

AJ: honey, come to your senses ! That guy can be a pedophile ! You shouldn't be doing this. I have a daughter almost of your same age, and if I found her talking like this, to a stranger, I would have got really really angry at her. Go, find someone of your own age, that guy is 4 years elder to you.

AJ: honey, you are very innocent, and your mother  wouldn't bear it if something happened to you. And I bet, this guy would delete all this conversation after he reads it.

I..... I felt sad after reading this. I don't know why ,
For some reason, I trusted that lady, I had felt as if it was my own mother who was talking to me. I felt like, I should take her advice. Then I wrote to him:-

Me: Tyson ,is this all true? Should I trust her?
       Are you really a pedophile ?   
       Why am I feeling like she is right?
       I am not sorry if I hurt you......but
      I AM BREAKING UP WITH YOU.

he didn't reply for a long time. So I stopped waiting, closed the iPad and threw it to the bed, ( of course making sure it won't break! ...lol ).

Next day, when I went to school....Mia was there, and she asked me , all excited. "Tell me! Tell me! Tell me ! "
" tell you what?" I said, pretending as if don't know what she was talking about."
"You know what you gotta tell me!, c'mon, tell me what did you and your boyfriend talk about all day that you found it difficult to talk to me "
"Uh uh Mia, correction! "
"What now Sammy?!"
" ex. boyfriend. " I told her as I saw her eyes grow wider in surprise
"What !  You guys broke up?!" She shrieked.
"Obviously we broke up!"
"What's so obvious about it?"
"Duh! It was just an internet relationship. It's obvious that it won't last like 'forever' ! "
" but Sammy..." I stopped her as I saw Lara, Sydney, Hazel,Helen,Bex, Gwen, and Jenny walking towards us. " hey guys! Sup ?" " nothing much Sam". Sydney replied, bringing her long black hair to one side of her shoulder.  No one told anything for like 5 seconds."I am really hungry guys!" Mia said, breaking the silence. "ME TOO!" We all said together . "Jinx" "double jinx" and then we all broke into laughter.
"Let's go to the cafeteria for a little snack, shall we ?" Said Gwen, who was Sydney's best friend.
"Ok ! " I said.
But as we had all expected, - a no from Lara ! Lara was our nerdy friend. She opposed by saying..." But, we have physics next period!"
Oh ! God , my dear nerd Ms. Lara Lance, " Jenny started, and Bex completed it for her saying "wat is more important to you.....LIFE or PHYSICS?!?!"
"Life, ....but ...but...." Said Lara who was still hesitant.
" no buts Lara! Come along." Said Gwen.
And off we went to the cafeteria... Bunking physics classes.
-------------------------------
Comparatively longer chapter. Please do vote!
Donuts and boring physics.
<3 :)
Sanju.