»Partners in Crime. {Thief! Rin x Thief!Reader}

Requested songfic by: @HUMMusicIslLife

Song: Partners in crime by set it off

Enjoy!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

You and rin sat in a white van along with then Sousuke, Haru, and Nagisa.

Rin loaded up his gun, and cocked it to the side. Inspected the gun fully to make sure it was ready.

Sousuke loaded his double barrel shot gun. Nagisa stuck to the simple pistol.

Haru drove the van to an empty store. He signaled you guys to go and that the can will be running while they robbed the store.

You'll never take us alive

The four of you ran in a pointed the gun to clerk at the register.

"PUT ALL OF THE MONEY IN THE BAG!" Sousuke shouted, his image was already intimidating, now imagine him screaming at you.

The clerk helplessly placed all the money into the bag and coward in fear.

You all ran out back into the white van and sped off onto the next store.

We swore that death will do us part.

You repeated the same actions again, and took all of the jewelry with you.

Nagisa thought it would be a good idea to shoot in the air, to show that we meant business.

They'll call our crimes a work of art.

Up next was the city bank.

You all ran in again, and pointed guns at the clerk.

She gave you all the money she had. And clicked a button hidden underneath the desk; calling the police.

You were all currently on a highway speed chase until you were all cornered at an empty lot.

You'll never take us alive
We'll live like spoiled royalty, lovers and partners

As hours went on Sousuke, Haru, Nagisa had been shot and possibly killed.

All that was left was you and rin.

This, the tale of reckless love, living a life of crime on the run,

You hid behind the car door, reloading what you had left if your pistol. As rin did the same.

I brush to a gun to paint these states green and red,

You heard the police yell, to surrender but to no avail. Painful hours went by until you finally gave up.

Both you and rin walked up and held your hands in surrender but rin had pistol in his back and he pulled out and shot, but failed.

His misfire caused the police to shoot you both.

The skies are black with lead-filled rain,
A morbid painting on display,
This is the night the young love died,

As you and rin laid there, with both of your blood pooling around each other, you gave each other a final glance and died.

Buried at each others side,
You never took us alive

We swore that death would do us part
So now we haunt you in the dark,

You never took us alive,
We live as ghosts among these streets,

Lovers and partners
Partners in crime.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

omg I'm sorry this hella fucking late like omfg its not even funny, but here it is!

Once again I apologize, swim takes up a lot of my time, so I never get a chance to "actually" write.

But if you enjoyed this even though it was hella rushed please give it a vote.

And I'll see you next time!

~tita-chan