»Too shy to even tell you {Haruka x reader} part 2

*time skip to the next day*

you dressed up in light blue shorts the went down mid thigh, and a dark grey v-neck shirt and simple classic black low cut converse. You tied your (h/c) hair into a high ponytail. You looked at yourself and hummed satisfied with your look and hoped it wasn't too revealing. After all you were at least trying to impress haru, not to mention he was your childhood crush for a long time.

Little did you know he liked you since then as well.

You walked down stairs and watched t.v while waiting for haru to come and pick you up. It didn't take him too long since he actually already knew where you lived, but he pretended to act like he forgot anyways.

You heard a knock at your door 5 minutes later. You opened you door, And there was the man of your dreams. The infamous Haruka Nanase. You were surprised because he was 10 minute's early. "You're here early haru. Its barely 3:50." You giggled. He smiled. And out of all the years you've known him, you never seen him smile. Not even once.

You shrugged it off, even though it was very surprisingly rare to see him smile. "Well early is on time; and on time is late." He reasoned. You nodded thinking it made sense. He also looked rather dashing you might even add. (Refer to the pic in the media :) ) "you're better dressed than me haru." You commented. "Please tell me you're joking (y/n), inbetween me and you; you're the better dressed one.plus we have a date kinda thingy." He said calmly. You chuckled at his also rare humorous ways, grabbed your small black purse and stepped outside and closed your door securely and began to walk with haru to the frozen yogurt shop.

*le time skip~*

As you both got to the frozen yogurt shop, you were immediately greeted with the aroma of sweets and fresh cold air; keeping the shop cool especially on a summer evening. You and haru walked to the frozen yogurt machines and began filling your small tubs with frozen yogurt.

As you got to the toppings station, you noticed haru putting all types of topping on his frozen yogurt. He sure had a sweet tooth. You smiled to yourself and added more of your favourite toppings.

Once you were both done adding stuff to your frozen yogurts, the cashier weighted
Them both, and spoke " that will be $23.45.", you reached into your bag and took out your cash, but a large soft hand stopped you. You looked up as saw haru with a gentle smile on his face. "I'll pay for it." He said. You shook your head no. But he insisted, the frozen yogurts was on him. You gave up knowing he wouldn't let you pay anyway. He payed and gave you your frozen yogurt. " arigatōgozaimashita [thank you]." The cashier said as he bowed. Haru nodded and said and said a simple thanks back.

You both chose to sit outside, since it was a bit cold inside the store. As you both sat outside with a warm gentle breeze swaying your hair. "So you wanna learn just the basics of swimming? Or do you wanna do stuff so you can join like the swim club?" Haru asked. You thought about what you wanted to do, and said to yourself ' eh why not just join the swim club, I only go there to keep Gou-chan company anyways. To hell with it'. " I wanna you know join the swim club, so I can do what you guys do." You said. Because honestly who wouldn't wanna join the swim club?, you get to see hot bods every day and haru shirtless!

He nodded in response. "Alright then we will start our practice between me and you on Monday then." He replied. You both sat there enjoying each other's silence until haru broke it. "Those were some pretty expensive frozen yogurts." Haru said with a small grin. "I know you should of let me pay for it, haru." You said with chuckle.

"Yeah right, I was the one with the idea of having our date at a frozen yogurt shop anyways. So the frozen yogurt was on me." He remarked. You shook your head and laughed as you took a scoop of your yogurt. "What did you even get?" You asked haru.

"I got vanilla with chocolate chips and caramel syrup on it. Its pretty good." He said gesturing to his fro-yo. "What about you? What'd you get?" He asked. " I got (whatever you like kind of frozen yogurt) with (fav toppings)." You replied.

He stood up a little bit to see what it looks like and nodded.

"(Y/n)... can I ask you something? But you don't have to tell me if you don't want to." "What? Go ahead and ask me I'll answer." You said with your spoon still in your mouth. He could almost laugh at your face. It was too damn cute. But he needed to ask you really bad and this was his only chance. "Ever since elementary school, I've always liked you. It was something I couldn't even describe myself. And even to this day I still like you and I still get butterflies in my stomach. And I was wondering... do you uh, like me back? Its ok if you don't! Just wanted to uh put that out there..." he said at the end softly.

You were stilled at his statement, and then you started getting really jittery about what he just said. He looked up and saw you smiling and you couldn't stop smiling. "O-oi say something, you're starting to make me worried." He demanded. "Haruka Nanase, you don't know how long I was waiting for this to happen. I would always wish that you tell me that you liked me. And what just said? Made my heart almost skip two beats. And to answer your question correctly, yes I like you and I don't just like you haru, I adore you. I love you so much, you don't even understand." You finished. A few tears escaped your eyes.

Haru smiled, he gave you the most genuine smile that could make any one melt. He also shed a few tears.He stood up and walked to you and not to only give a huge bear huge; but to give you one passionate kiss.

And boy was that one hell of kiss!

You wrapped your arms around his neck; as he wrapped his arms around your waist.you kissed until your lungs beckoned for air. And as you pulled away haru kissed your forehead. "I love you so much." He whispered. You blushed madly, at his kind words. And forlorn haru said " I need you and without you I'm lost."

" same goes for me haru." You replied. You both stood there hugging each other, enjoying each others warmth, swaying slightly as if to comfort each other that it was gonna be okay.

"So do you wanna be my girlfriend (y/n)?" Haru asked quietly.

"I would love to haru. You know I was always too shy to even tell you that I liked you, haru."

"Its alright, I was too shy too." He said.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Eh so how was that? I tried to make it as cute and feely as I could. But hey I really liked this one, so if you don't mind give it a vote if you'd like and leave requests in the comments I really enjoyed making this two part story based on haru. And thanks for reading this chaptah!

~Tita-chan