♥Good Liar. {Seijuro x Reader} LEMON

Requested by: Tomoetrash337 and someone else idk I forgot, but imma mush it together like a sandwich.

Hope you'll like this juicy lemon!

Enjoy!

••••••••••••••••••••••

You sat in class with seijuro, as he told you more jokes to lighten the mood. You laughed loudly. Seijuro thought your laugh was adorable, and he couldn't help but blush.

The teacher shushed you and returned to teaching the class.

And from there out you passed notes to each other.

But one day, you had the idea to ask an interesting question.

You scribbled down your question and passed it carefully to seijuro, and waited for him to reply.

'Have you ever had sex before?' You wrote.

'i never did this before, no.' he thought.

His eyes widen tremendously, and he blushed furiously. He didn't want to seem like a weak guy and so he lied.

Boy was he good lying too.

'Of course I've had sex before. I'm like a pro.'

He passed back the note and waited for your reaction.

You blushed madly as well, and wrote back:

'oh you a pro? I want you to show me.'

You cursed at yourself, but secretly you didn't regret it.

Mean while seijuro had to make a plan, to show that he was a "pro".

"How about Saturday?" he challenged. His heart beated so loudly he was afraid you could hear it.

"Sure. My parents won't be home anyways." you smirked.

The date was set, so was the day he was going to lose his virginity.

*Time skip~*

The week flew by quick. Quicker than seijuro expected. But of course he didn't spent his whole week lolly gagging.

He actually "practiced".

And now he has a gist of what its gonna be like. Currently, he was freshening himself up, and preparing himself.

He of course, didn't forget the condom.

He fixed his hair, although he knew it was gonna get messed up. He quickly finished and walked straight to your house.

As soon as he knocked on the door, you quickly pulled him in; skipping introductions.

You dragged him to your room, and lightly pushed him onto the bed. You sauntered over and placed yourself on his lap.

He swallowed thickly, preparing himself for what there is to come. He rubbed his hands on your sides slowly.

He made his way to the hem of your pants, and unbuttoned them and pulled them down. You leaned in and kissed him passionately, he snuck his tongue into your wet cavern and left no placed untouched.