»Cooking Scenarios!~ part 2

Here's part two!

Enjoy!

••••••••••••••••••••••

~Momo~

"D-don't add too much sugar mikoshiba!!"

You gently scolded your hyperactive boyfriend and smacked him lightly on the head.

"Ow. Sorry (y/n)-cchi. How much do you want me to put?" he gestured the measuring cup.

"1/4 of a cup momotarou." you directed. He poured the sugar to the exact measurement.

"Now i wanna see if you can do the rest yourself." You walked away amd went to your room and took a nap.

Hoping nothing bad would've happened with him in the kitchen.

*Time skip~*

The smell of smoke spiked your senses and you jumped up and ran to the kitchen.

You see smoke coming out the oven as momo took out the now pitch black cake out of the oven.

He smiled nervously.

"I'm never letting you use my kitchen ever again."

"So mean (y/n)-cchi!"

~Nitori~

You saw nitori making light purple macaroons with a small smile on his face.

"Watcha makin' there nitori?" you asked as you peered over his work.

He handed you the small French pastry.

"They're macarons. Small French pastries. They are quite delicate to make." he explained.

You nodded and took a bite out of the small sweet and your eyes sparkled.

"Its so good! You should make these more often!" you compromised. He nodded happily and gave you more of the cute small delicacies.

~Rin~

"What's cookin' good lookin'?" you asked cheekily as you walked into rin's small kitchen.

He chuckled and moved over a bit, and gestured over to his work.

"I'm making some Italian food. I learned how to make it in home ec." he grinned.

It looked like some kind of pasta food.

"Spaghetti?"

"Nope. It's chicken Alfredo." he explained. He mixed the creamy sauce, with the pasta.

Your mouth watered, as you felt your stomach grumble.

"When is it gonna be ready?" you questioned. He laughed and told you that it would be done in an hour.

You skipped to his bed and waited hungrily.

~Seijuro~

You see the teapot boiling with water. You see him reaching into the cabinets to only pull out instant ramen cups.

You sweatdropped.

"We're gonna eat instant ramen?" you asked. He nodded and laughed.

"I can't cook for shit (y/n). Sorry." he apologized. You shook your head dismissed it and smiled.

"Its better than eating nothing anyways."

~Sousuke~

Sousuke cooked pan fried rice with collar greens soup and beef cutlets on the side.

"Wow sou. I didn't know you could cook this well!" you praised him highly. You just came from work and were raging with hunger.

"It's one of my hidden talents (y/n)." he smirked. He served you the tasty food and sat down with you and ate in silence.

Your taste buds exploded in harmony (A/N hARMONNNYYYYYYYY) and you smiled happily.

"This is great sou!" you complimented. He smiled happily and rubbed your hand.

"Thank you, it means alot coming from you."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

You guys, i am so so so sorry for not updating.

Like at all.

I've been way too busy, that i didn't realize that my swim practice would just worn me out.

Like i come very very exhausted, that i don't have the motivation to write. I have my schedule posted on my chit chat book, so go check it out if you want some more info on that.

But i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and please give it a vote.

I still have two requests on the way so don't worry, I'm working on them. :)

And I'll see you guys later!

~tita-chan