»Alive {Soldier!Sousuke x reader x Soldier!Makoto}

So I decided to make an army one.

Who wouldn't wanna see the babes all tough and hot? And a little bit of a softie.

I would wanna see dem as army generals. (~°-°)~

Dis is takes place in like old times, k? Like ww2 old

Enjoy dis feely love triangle of you and the bfg's (big friendly giants.)

•••••••••••••••••••

You typed away another letter to another family, notifying that there husband as passed away in the war.

It was hard for you to write these letters, such heartbreaking news no one could take.

You kept typing, until you felt a warm hand on your shoulder. You turn around and see makoto, with a warm smile on his face.

You smile, "hey makoto, what's up?" you asked. Makoto was lieutenant commander of the medics. So he was pretty important.

"Just checking up on you, whose this letter going to?" He asked solemnly. "Its going to Kenkō's family, his wife hisako is going to be depressed once she gets the letter." You replied sadly.

Makoto was surprised one of his best medics had passed away. "How did he die?" He urged.

"Head shot." You murmured.

It was silent between you two. Nothing but clicking of type writer were to be heard.
You heard the door swing open and hit the wall. You and makoto turn around and see the head general of the army.

General sousuke yamazaki.

He was infamous for his brutal training and head shots, but you knew deep down he was a sweet heart, he just never showed it.

He came walking towards the direction of you and makoto. He looked a little bit upset.

Makoto saw him and stood in a formal posture, and put his hands to his sides.

"Makoto." You whispered.

"Yes, (y/n)-San?" He asked.

"I need to tell yo-" you were cuttoff by sousuke who spoke to Makoto, "commander lieutenant, Makoto." He spoke strictly.

"Yes sir!" He spoke loudly.

"I need to speak to (y/n)-San alone." He ordered.

Makoto nodded, turning around looking at you. "I'll tell you later." you mouthed.

He nodded again and walked out, and went to his office.

You looked up, and see sousuke holding out his arm, gesturing you to lace your arm with his in which you complied.

He took you to his military Jeep, and drove to the training grounds.

The training grounds were far so it took time to get there. You turn around from your seat and spoke, "so what did you need to tell me general?" You asked politely. You see him get startled a bit, and see a small blush dusted on his cheeks.