»Samidare {Rin x reader}

Okey so this one will be about a break up.

*sighs* I felt the need to write this.

And the word samidare means 'rain in the early summer'

Thought it would be a good idea to give it a poetic feel to this chapter.

••••••••••••••••••••••

Its been months since you broke up with rin. You wouldn't think it would affect you this much. and yet you still loved him. you longed for his presence.

You were currently on your bed; entangled with your sheets. Your hair was a mess. It was unruly, and dull.

You had dark circles under your eyes. You were just dull, and dead in a metaphorical way.

Your lips were chap, having a ghostlike color, matching with your skin. Your eyes burned, and you felt the tears come up again.

You rubbed your eyes violently. Wanting to forget those memories. They were once warm and happy memories that you loved.

Now there were black and white memories that were meant to be forgotten. You felt your heart ache as you remembered them like it was yesterday.

*past*

You waltzed over to rin, happy to see your boyfriend over the weekend. He turned around to see you and he had a huge grin on his face.

"Hi rin!" You smiled. You gave him a warm hug around his waist. You were a lot shorter than him.

He was 5'10 while you were barely 5'6.

He loved your height. It made him feel like he could protect you better.

"Hey babe." He said with a smirk. You pouted, 'what's he thinking about doing?' You wondered.

"What are you planning rin? Are you trying to pull a fast one on me?" You questioned. He laughed and shook his head no.