»Halloween scenarios!~

Hey! Here's the Halloween scenarios that I promised! This includes Kisumi as well.

Might make a part two.

Lmao.

Enjoy!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••

~Haru~

You and haru walked around the pumpkin patch, that was filled with excited,children. You examined the pumpkins that laid on the ground.

Your eyes gleamed with joy.

"Ne~ Haru..." you piped.

"Hmm?"

"Can we get a pumpkin?" You asked eagerly. There was so many you wanted one of those cute pumpkins.

"Why?" He asked a bit confused.

"So we can carve it into a jack-o-lantern! Duh!" You exclaimed. He nodded, and you two both chose your own pumpkins.

You got a medium sized pumpkin, that you thought was cute.

While haru, uh, haru got the biggest one he could find.

You gaped at him.

"What?"

"That's gonna take a long time to carve." You sweat dropped.

"I know."

"Ok. Whatever you say then." You waved off.

You both walked to go and pay for the pumpkins, his being the most expensive one.

But hey, its for the Halloween spirit.

You walked to his car and set your pumpkin down. Haru set his down as well.

And the car shifted down a little.

You giggled and sat in the passenger seat. Haru went and sat in the drivers seat and drove back to his place.

*time skip to when its Halloween~*

You both woke up early in the morning and began carving your pumpkins that you bought last Saturday.

Haru began carving a huge toothy smile on his, while you carved a bow and eyes with eye lashes.

As hours went on, you saw that haru also put his pair of swim googles around the pumpkin.

You giggled and added some swirls on your pumpkin. You added your final touches to your pumpkin and was satisfied.

It was finally night time, and you brought out the pumpkins and put candles in them.

Haru came out with a bowl filled with candy. He sat on stairs that lead to his front door.

You sat next to him and smiled.

"Our pumpkins look great."

"Yep, they sure do (y/n)."

Haru's pumpkin had a toothy grin and closed eyes and decorated with his swim googles.

Yours had a bow and swirls as a blush, and a small toothy smile with winking eyes.

He hugged you and spoke.

"Happy Halloween (y/n)."

"You too Frankenstein." You teased.

(Get it? Cause he doesn't really show his emotions? Like Frankenstein?)