I try to recall , but my mind just comes out blank.

"No , after Todd and the painting I don't remember anything. I must have been really drugged after  it ", I said shaking my head.

"Oh , well - that's alright .", Eduardo said nodding and looked sort off disappointed but I didn't inquire why , believing that I was thinking to much on how he was acting  today .

"What do you mean dealt with Todd ?", I said after awhile.

"I didn't kill him if that's what you think.", he chuckled at my expression and got up from the bed stretching taking of his suit in the process , then unbuttoned his shirt.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't in a trance as I watched him undress . It was almost unbearable to take my eyes off him .

"Mmhmm , you want a show Doll? I would be more than happy to give you one . ", Eduardo said , and I flickered my eyes up to him, to see a smirk on his face , and I scowled in return .

"I'm good .", I said turning away from him. Which was a HUGE lie , of course . For all I wanted was to haul him up to me and crush my lips to him .

"All you have to do is ask doll .", he said behind me .

"So what did you do to Todd ?", I say changing the subject .

"Sent him to the hospital.", he replied back casually.

"What ?! What's wrong with him ?", I sprang up from the bed.

"The idiot started to fake that he was sick when he woke up , and being the nice cousin I am , I sent him to the hospital-as if we didn't have our own doctor. He's being shot with needles as we speak that don't have shit in them .", Eduardo said as he started to walk to the door that connected his room with mine.

"Don't worry doll , he doesn't know what's coming for him , when he gets back ," Eduardo said and opened the door to leave but I was quick as I got up from the bed and quickly walked over to him .

"What do you say if you let me take care of him for you ?"  I say slowly , looking up at Eduardo , who was now leaning against the door .

"You ?Doll I don't think you have slightest idea of how pissed I am at him " He said raising my eyebrow .

"Okay maybe  , I wouldn't exactly do much damage as you would ,but I would give him let say a taste of what your going to do ", I told him , crossing my arms .

"Aright , you can go visit him, he's in room 416.Ill tell Rob and Jason to take you ", he said after awhile nodding .

"Okay ! I'll get dressed .", I said excitedly and started to head to the restroom but was stopped .

"Tell me you'll come back to me .", Eduardo said suddenly , grabbing my arm and bringing me to his chest . His eyes now glaring down at mine .

"I'll come back to you ", I complied to him , and to reassure him , I pressed my lips to his cheek softly . Of course that wasn't enough to satisfy him so he grabbed my jaw roughly and kissed me down biting my lower lip hard before letting go , leaving me breathless .

"Be sure you do .", he said before walking back and slamming the door behind him .

I hurried  to the closet and saw that Denise had already chosen my outfit for today , so I rushed to the bathroom to shower .