Chapter Twenty Nine: The Last Hope

Goku's POV
We landed on a cliff sliding on the ground. Gohan, Torka, Goten, Trunks, and Piccolo were still unconscious.
Suddenly Torka woke up.
"Goku? Vegeta? VEGETA!!" she yelled and tackled Vegeta down to the ground.
She basically started raping him on the ground, I clenched my fist in anger.
Then I looked at Buu and saw him changing again.
"Hey Vegeta and Torka, look." I said and pointed at Buu.
Buu growled and got shorter, then his muscles expanded, his strength started going up.
"Um...Kakarot, why is his power going up instead of down?" Vegeta asked.
Buu roared and suddenly his muscles disappeared, instead his arms turned into scrawny limbs.
Buu was dong transforming. He looked at his more body and then he smirked. Buu formed a blast in his palm and threw the blast at the ground!
"THAT WILL DESTROY THE PLANET!!!" I yelled, Vegeta roared and blasted his own blast at Buu's blast. Vegeta's blast deflected Buu's blast away from the ground.
"Nice work Vegeta, that would've destroyed the world." Torka said.
Vegeta growled and then Buu turned to us.
This time Buu formed a massive red blast in his palm, kind of like Frieza's death ball.
Buu threw the blast down at the ground!
"I can't deflect this one Kakarot!!" Vegeta yelled.
I grabbed Torka and Vegeta, I was about to teleport, but then I saw Hercule with Dende and the puppy.
I hesitated and looked at Gohan, Goten, Trunks, and Piccolo.
"Damn!" I growled and grabbed Hercule, Dende, and the puppy.
Suddenly I realized I couldn't teleport.
"Vegeta I can't press my fingers to my forehead to teleport!!" I yelled.
Suddenly Kibishin appeared and grabbed us, he then teleported us away as soon as the world blew up.
•••
"Kakarot, tell me why you saved these three instead of our children?" Vegeta asked with gritted teeth.
Torka hit his arm and said "He did his best Vegeta."
Vegeta growled and then Kibishin, Dende, and old Kai walked towards us.
"It looks like Buu destroyed himself to kill a planet." Old Kai said.
They brought the pearl that showed Earth, suddenly pieces of pink goo flew together and mixed. Once they combined we saw it was Buu!
Hercule was running around, thinking he was in a dream. He even jumped off a cliff.
"Wha!? He survived!?" Dende asked in fear.
"He is coming this way, Kibishin take Dende and I to New Namek. You three stay here and kill Buu once and for all. You three are the Universe's last hope." Old Kai said.
Then Kibishin teleported with Dende and Old Kai, with Dende holding Bay, AKA the puppy.
Suddenly Buu appeared on the planet.
"Guess he saw Kiaoshin teleport and he instantly learned it." I said.
"Who's gonna fight him first?" Vegeta asked.
"Rock, paper, scissors?" Torka asked.
We nodded and started doing rock, paper, scissors. I won with fighting him first!
Vegeta and Torka stepped back and got to a safe distance.
I went Super Saiyan Two and smirked at Buu. He looked bored.
"Not impressed with my power? Well, how about THIS!!!!" I yelled and turned into a Super Saiyan Three.
Buu woke up and smiled at me, I roared and lunged at him!
We fought rapidly at a blinding speed. Smoke and dust floated around us, Buu punched my face.
I growled and kicked him away, Buu blasted me. I dodged the blast and slammed my fist against his stomach.
Buu coughed up blood and then I slammed him on the ground, I flew in the sky and roared as I blasted at him several times!!
Once the smoke cleared I saw I made many craters on the ground. Buu stood there, unfazed.
He laughed and bent himself into a ball, he smirked and flew at me, slamming against my face!!