Chapter Eighteen: Videl's Forfeit

Spopovich roared, with Videl still in his hand, and slammed his fist against her stomach multiple times. Spopovich smirked and then punched her face several times.
After he pulled his fist away from her face, we all saw teeth missing.

"I....I...." Videl tried to say she forfeits, but couldn't. The crowd watched in horror and then Spopovich tossed her in the air and punched her stomach.
Videl went tumbling on the arena floor. Spopovich grin and walked towards her, Videl couldn't get up. Spopovich then placed his foot on her head and started crushing it.

 Spopovich then placed his foot on her head and started crushing it

Videl was screaming in pain. Gohan was about to barge in there and kill Spopovich when suddenly Yamu yelled out "SPOPOVICH THAT IS ENOUGH!!!!"
Spopovich growled and stopped stepping on her head, he walked away and back towards us.
When he passed Gohan, Gohan nearly punched him.
"Quick, we need the infirmary quick!" The announcer yelled out.
Two men in white with a stretcher came and put Videl on it.
They carried her to the infirmary quickly, Gohan followed with his hair black again. Before he followed, Gohan got Senzu Beans from Piccolo to give to Videl.
***
"Next match Kibito vs The Great Saiyaman!" The announcer called out.
Gohan gad returned, he walked side by side with Kibito.
The two arrived at the arena and faced each other.
"LET THE MATCH BEGIN!!!" The announcer yelled.
Before they fought though Kibito said "Hello Son Gohan, I am Kibito. I know what your capable of, with your Super Saiyan form. I want to see it."
Gohan and the rest of us were confused, why does he want to see Gohan in his Super Saiyan form.
Gohan smirked and said "Alright, but you'll regret it."
Gohan threw his sunglasses off and everyone murmured about the city's hero being a young boy.
Gohan clenched his fist and went Super Saiyan, Kibito didn't look impressed.
I turned my head and saw Spopovich with Yamu muttering stuff about Gohan while holding some weird device. Everyone in the crowd started saying that The Great Saiyaman was also the Golden Warrior.
"There's still one more form after this one." Gohan said.
"What? There's another Super Saiyan form after that one?" Kibito looked surprised.
"Yep, and it's even way stronger. Wanna see it?" Gohan asked.
"Yes." Kibito said.
Gohan smirked and clenched his fist, he started screaming.
Gohan was about to use the form he used against Cell! I watched as he transformed, his hair was getting longer and spikier, lightning flickered around him.
Gohan then was finished transforming.