Chapter Sixteen: Eight Years Later

Vegeta and I were still living in Capsule Corporations, Krillin and Android 18 got married and had a daughter, Goten is seven and Trunks is eight, Gohan has gone through many changes, everyone else pretty much had the same life.
Goten would visit Gohan a lot, the two were more like brothers. Goten and Trunks barely got along, they were always fighting.
I am currently working on a car trying to get it to turn on, Bulma and the Briefs family moved out and I turned Capsule Corporations into a mechanic place where I fix cars.
Vegeta was currently training Trunks in the Gravity Chamber, and Gohan was probably training Goten. I dunno, I bent over and suddenly I felt a slap on my butt. I spun around and saw Vegeta standing there, he was sweating from training. Trunks and him were both in Super Saiyan form, Vegeta asked "Torka where is Goten? I wanna teach him how to unlock the Super Saiyan form."
"He's probably with Gohan." I said.
Vegeta nodded and flew away, Trunks was about to follow, but I stopped him.
"Hey you still got to finish your homework!"
•••
Gohan's POV
I quickly dodged a punch from Goten. We were both in Super Saiyan form training for the oncoming tournament.
Goten threw another punch at me, I quickly blocked the attack.
Goten growled and threw multiple attacks at me, I dodged and blocked them all. When there was an opening I took advantage of it and punched Goten in the face.
Goten hit the ground hard, he started sniffling.
Did I hit him too hard?
I walked over to him to check on him, when suddenly he lunged at me yelling "YOU FELL FOR IT!!!"
Then he kicked my face, I crashed into a boulder that was nearby. I groaned and got out of it.
Goten laughed and said "HAHA!! I beat you!"
"Psssh. Whatever Goten, the score is still 11 to 1. So I am still winning." I said.
Goten went back to normal black hair, I popped my bones and moved my wrist around, what a good workout.

Vegeta then appeared and asked "Gohan your training? I thought you stopped training because of Kakarot's death

Vegeta then appeared and asked "Gohan your training? I thought you stopped training because of Kakarot's death."
"I did, but then this morning dad called to my mind from the afterlife and said he was gonna be at the tournament." I said.
"Kakarot is coming back to life!?" Vegeta asked.
I nodded and said "Yeah, I was going to tell everyone later."
Vegeta didn't look happy about dad coming back. Hmm, I wonder why.
"Goten, who taught you how to use Super Saiyan?" Vegeta asked.
"Gohan did, daddy," Goten replied.
"Well done Gohan, but I will be taking Goten for the rest of the day if that's okay with you." Vegeta asked.
"Sure thing Vegeta! He's your son!" I replied, even do Goten looked like dad.
•••
Torka's POV
"Gohan taught you how to use Super Saiyan?" I asked Goten.
Goten nodded and I smiled, then I rubbed his head and said "Go do your homework."
Goten groaned and went to his room. I was currently working on a motorcycle, trying to turn it on. Vegeta came over and said "Kakarot is coming back to life."
"WHAT!?" I screamed.
Vegeta explained to me and I was scared, what if Goku tried to ruin our relationship.
"It's a good thing Torka. I can finally have a rematch with him to settle the score, last time it was a tie, but this time I am going to win." Vegeta said with a confident smirk.
"Also don't worry, Kakarot probably found his wife in the afterlife and made up with her." Vegeta said.
I nodded and Vegeta smacked my butt.
"Keep wearing those jean shorts Torka." Vegeta whispered in my ear.
I blushed and pushed him away. Vegeta was smirking and walked to the Gravity Chamber, I watched him walk to the chamber.
I wanna have another baby, I should tell him. He'll agree because he always tries to get me in bed again.
•••
I was training hard with Vegeta in the Gravity Chamber, we were throwing attacks fiercely and hard. After a while I walked up to Vegeta and pushed him against the wall.
I smirked at him and kissed him passionately, Vegeta instantly kissed me back. I started rubbing him down there making him hard.
I pulled away from the kiss and whispered in his ear "Vegeta I want another baby."
Vegeta nodded and we continued kissing until the door to the Gravity Chamber opened and there stood Trunks.
"Uhh...is this a wrong time?" Trunks asked.
Vegeta growled and I quickly pulled away from Vegeta.
•••
Today was the day of the tournament, we were all here to meet Goku. I was nervous, my friends all passed the prelims.
I didn't enter the tournament though. Vegeta wanted me to, but I didn't. We were waiting for Goku in the waiting area.
When suddenly Gohan turned around in his Great Saiyaman outfit and screamed "DAD!"