Chapter Twenty Two: Super Saiyan Three

Goku's POV
I woke up on the ground, gosh my body hurts so much.
I got up slowly and realized that Vegeta wasn't here, did he leave me? Hm, I walked around and couldn't find him.
Maybe I will feel his chi, I concentrated. I couldn't find his chi or Gohan's, good Torka's chi is still here, wait a minute. Gohan's chi is there, it's just very faint and small.
Everyone, except Bulma and her family, was at Dende's. I'll teleport there. I placed two of my fingers on my forehead and instantly teleported to Dende's place.
•••
Torka's POV
I felt a presence behind me, I turned around and saw Goku!
"Goku!" I said.
He was very injured, his clothes were ripped, he was scratched up, and he was bleeding.
Goten looked at Goku and I face palmed. Goten is gonna think he is adopted or that I am a whore.
"Are you my dad?" Goten asked him.
"Huh, um.... I don't think so. You do look like me though, who is your mom?" he asked.
"Her over there." Goten pointed to me.
Goku looked at me confused.
"Um, how is this possible Torka?" Goku asked.
"I dunno, we got Bulma and her dad to try and find out why Goten looks like you. They never figured out why, though." I replied.
"Well, that's weird. Maybe I am the dad—"
"NO WAY!!! I ONLY HAD SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH VEGETA!!" I screamed at Goku.
"Sheesh, don't get so mad. Let's worry about this later, Dende can you heal me?" Goku asked.
Dende nodded and quickly healed Goku. Goku sighed in pleasure and asked "Piccolo can you fix my clothes?"
Piccolo nodded and zapped Goku, which fixed his clothes. Goku thanked him.
"Well guys I gotta—" Goku
"HELLO PEOPLE OF EARTH!!" Bibidi screamed.
"Bibidi! I thought you killed him Piccolo!" I said.
"Buu healed him." Piccolo replied.
"Bibidi is using that weird magic crap so everyone on Earth can hear him!" Goku said.
"I hate how he over exaggerates with these things, I wish Vegeta was here." I said.
"Trunks, come here." Goku called him.
"Um, yes?" Trunks asked.
"Go get your biological mother and bring her here. She has all the Dragon Balls, bring those too." Goku commanded.
Trunks nodded, he turned into a Super Saiyan and flew off the lookout and to his mom's house, and then Goku said
"I take care of Bibidi and Buu."
Then Goku teleported away.
•••
Goku's POV
I appeared in front of Buu and Bibidi, we were floating over an ocean and city.
Bibidi growled at me, I smirked at the two.
"Watch earthlings, this man trying to be a hero and stop the evil Majin Buu! Close your eyes and you will be able to watch the way Buu kills this man." Bibidi exclaimed.
"Buu is going to fight you?" Buu asked.
I nodded and Buu cheered.
I went Super Saiyan Two, and smirked at Bibidi and Buu.
"Wow, Goku is strong." I heard Trunks say.
I turned towards the direction I heard his voice and saw him far away.
"JUST HURRY UP TRUNKS!!" I screamed at him, he gulped and flew off. I turned back to the two evildoers, I went back to my normal black hair.
"Aww...we no fight?" Buu asked.
"Yes we are still going to fight, but I just want to teach you a thing about Super Saiyans." I said.
I turned into a normal Super Saiyan.
"This is a normal Super Saiyan." I said.
I growled as I turned into a Super Saiyan two.
"Hah, I only saw lightning as a difference in this form!" Bibidi said.
"Now this, this is a......." I growled and started roaring as my strength increased. I kept roaring and shouting, my strength was causing tsunamis and earthquakes.
"Goku, stop!! Using this new form will shorten your time you have to visit Earth for one day!!" I heard Kiaosama say in my head.
I ignored him and kept on transforming, my screams and strength didn't stop increasing.
My hair started to grow longer, my strength kept increasing, and I could feel everyone on Earth watching very intently.
My screams abated once I was consumed by a golden light. Finally I was done transforming.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, but I haven't had this form for a long time

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, but I haven't had this form for a long time. That's why it took so long to get into this form, anyways this is a Super Saiyan three." I said.
Bibidi looked nervous, I smirked.
"BUU KILL HIM NOW!!!" Bibidi commanded.
Buu smiled wide and lunged at me. He threw a punch at me, I didn't want to dodge it so I let him hit me.
When Buu saw his punch didn't affect me, I grabbed his weird antenna. Once I had it in my hand, I punched Buu repeatedly with the other hand.
After punching him for a while I roared and threw him at the city below.
BOOM!
I made sure Buu crashed into a building with no people in it. The building collapsed and, luckily no one died.
Buu came out of the building and stared up at me. He growled and flew towards me at top speed.
Before he could attack I threw a kick at his face.
Buu growled and backed away from me.
He seemed upset, I put my hands to my right and slightly squatted.
"KA...ME...HA...ME...HA!!!!" I screamed as I shot my blast at Buu.
The blast cut him in half, Buu groaned and slowly regenerated. He growled at me and mimicked my position.
"Kamehameha!!" Buu yelled and shot his blast at me. What!? How did he learn it that fast, I mean when Master Roshi first did it it took me a couple minutes to finally master and do the Kamehameha wave.
Buu's blast was nearer and nearer, I quickly teleported behind Buu and punched his back. Buu growled and turned around, he started throwing multiple attacks at me.
I dodged all of them and and then kicked him down at the ocean.
PLASH!
Buu roared and lunged at me again, he tried to zap me into chocolate. I dodged the laser and punched his face and then kicked his stomach.
Buu crashed into another building.
•••
Kaioshin's POV
"Gohan, I must reach you before you die." I said.
I am in a jungle looking for Gohan, he is probably somewhere around here. The thing is, I am still very injured too. I am limping as I look for Gohan.
"Gohan." I called out.
I couldn't walk much longer, I fell on my knees and passed out.
•••
When I woke up I saw Kibito above me.
"Did you heal me?" I asked.
"Yes sir." he answered.
I got up remembering Gohan.
"Kibito we have to heal Gohan quickly!" I said.
Kibito nodded grabbed my shoulder, he teleported us to Gohan's location.
Gohan was unconscious on the ground, he was very injured. Kibito quickly healed him.
"Kibito take us to Kaio World." I commanded.
"Sure, but he is just a mortal—"
"I said to Kaio World." I cut him off, he groaned and then Kibito teleported the three of us.
•••
Goku's POV
"Sir, my mom said she is going to call Shenlong right here at her house." Trunks said telepathically to my mind.
"Alright so my job is done." I said.
I turned back to my normal form and said "This was fun and all, but I gotta go."
Then the shy turned black, Bulma must've already summoned him.
I quickly teleported away.
•••
Once I arrived at the location, I realized Bulma already used the 1st wish to bring back everyone that Vegeta and Dabra killed. No!
"Shenlong I would also like you to unmate Torka and Veget—"
"STOP!!!!!" I screamed.
Bulma turned to me, she smiled at me.
"Shenlong we don't need the second wish, you can go now." I said to the wise, old, and green dragon.
"Are you sure, I will be back in six months now. Fare the well humans, good luck." he said and started glowing.
The glow subsided and the 7 balls split off in different directions.
"Son!!! Your alive, how!!?? When Trunks told me you were alive I didn't believe him!!!" Bulma exclaimed and hugged me tight.
"Ooph! Bulma I am going to teleport Trunks, you, and me to Dende's okay." I said.
She nodded and laid her head on my chest, closing her eyes.
Trunks came and held my hand as I teleported us away.
•••
Gohan's POV
I woke up on a grassy field, I sat up and looked around. Is this Heaven, did Buu kill me? Aw man, Videl and dad are probably upset about me dying.
"Finally Son Gohan you are awake, now get up and let's start training."