Chapter Seventeen: Goku your back!

We all turned and ran towards Goku. Goku was smiling at us. Gohan tackled him down and hugged him hard. The weird thing was that Goku had a halo over his head.
"Dad did you find mom in the afterlife?" Gohan asked.
"Yeah, but we were just friends." Goku replied.
•••
After everyone met Goku again we all walked to the arena in the dressing room that had a door where you could watch the matches.
The matches were:
Krillin vs Punta
Demon Jr (AKA Piccolo) vs Shin Supreme Kai
Videl vs Spopovich
Kibito vs The Great Saiyaman (AKA Gohan)
Android 18 vs Hercule
Goku vs Vegeta
Mighty Mask vs Big-On
Yamu vs Jewel

The matches were: Krillin vs PuntaDemon Jr (AKA Piccolo) vs Shin Supreme KaiVidel vs SpopovichKibito vs The Great Saiyaman (AKA Gohan)Android 18 vs HerculeGoku vs Vegeta Mighty Mask vs Big-OnYamu vs Jewel

Yamu and Spopovich both had a M on their forehead. It was strange, maybe they got matching tattoos because their brothers.
As the 1st match started Krillin walked to the arena with Punta. Punta was confident he was gonna win.
The announcer started the match and Krillin lunged at Punta.
Krillin kicked his face, Punta stumbled back. Krillin then kicked his stomach and punched his face lightly. Punta growled and pulled back his fist.
"I WONT LET YOU WIN!!" Punta cried out.
Ten seconds later Punta was unconscious. Krillin walked back towards us with a smile. Next was Piccolo and that Kaioshin guy.
The two walked to the arena, Piccolo looked nervous. Before the announcer could start the match Piccolo yelled out "I forfeit."
Hmm, I wonder why Piccolo quit the match. Piccolo walked back towards us and the Kaioshin guy walked to Kibito.
"Next match Videl vs Spopovich!!" The blonde announcer cried out.
Videl was that Hercule guy's daughter, Hercule took credit for the defeat of Cell. Gohan didn't mind, but I wanted to blast Hercule to the 4th dimension and force him to tell the truth.
Videl and Spopovich walked towards the arena. Videl looked pretty confident, but so did Spopovich.
Gohan and Videl seemed to like each other, but Gohan was a shy guy.
As Videl and Spopovich got into fighting stance and everyone watched tensely I thought I could see Yamu holding some sort of object in his hands.
I was about to go get a better look, but then the announcer yelled
"MAY THE MATCH COMMENCE!"
The crowd roared and Videl lunged at Spopovich. Videl punched him multiple times, and then kicked his stomach.
Spopovich growled and threw a punch at Videl. Videl dodged it and threw a kick at Spopovich's face. Spopovich blocked it and then threw an attack at her.
They seemed to be evenly matched. Gohan watched with a smile on his face.
Spopovich was kicked in the face and then punched in the stomach.
Spopovich roared and punched Videl. Videl almost went out of bounds, but she quickly saved herself. Videl clenched her fist and lunged at Spopovich.
She roared and then kicked his face hard.
KRACK!
Spopovich's neck was twisted at a horrifying angle. His face was looking behind himself. Blood was dripping down his face, he growled and grabbed his face.
Then he cracked his face back into place. We all shuddered and the crowd gasped.
Spopovich lunged at Videl and punched her face. Then he kicked her multiple times, Videl growled and punched his face.
Spopovich picked her up and punched her again. Videl kicked his face and he let go of her. Videl stepped back from Spopovich's evil clutches.
Gohan looked nervous as he watched Videl.
Videl was getting beaten to a pulp.
Videl punched Spopovich's face and jumped away from him.
"Videl fly up! Catch your breath in the air!" Gohan cried out.
Videl nodded and flew up, she started catching her breath.
"So you can fly too, huh?" Spopovich asked himself and flew up after Videl, he flew up a bit higher then her and then he blasted her with a air blast.
"VIDEL!!!" Gohan cried out.
The air blast sent her hurtling towards the arena. The blast also ripped her clothes. Before Videl crashed on the arena floor, she landed on her hands and knees.

Videl quickly got up and suddenly Spopovich was already there in front of her

Videl quickly got up and suddenly Spopovich was already there in front of her. He kicked her face and she hit the arena floor rolling. He picked her up and tossed her in the air.
When she came back down Spopovich threw his knee up and she landed on it, blood came out of her mouth.

Gohan next to me growled and clenched his fists. He went Super Saiyan and blew his cap off.
I turned back to the fight and watched Videl get beaten to a pulp.
Videl kicked his side, but Spopovich barely felt it and punched her. Videl quickly recovered and lunged at Spopovich.
She leaped in the air and kicked his face, he grabbed her ankle and slammed her on the ground. Videl groaned in pain and he tossed her aside.
Videl got up tired and injured, Gohan was getting madder each second that Videl got attacked.
Videl was punched again and she landed on the ground, she was on her hands and knees trying to catch her breath.
Spopovich grinned and ran to her, he kicked her stomach.
Videl coughed up blood, then he punched her face. Videl got up slowly this time, Spopovich growled.
"Videl! Just forfeit!" Gohan cried out to her.
Videl ignored him and tried to kept fighting, but she fell down exhausted.
Spopovich walked over to her and picked her up by the face, then he smirked at her.