Chapter Twenty Three: Training

Gohan's POV
"What training?" I asked confused.
"We are on Kaio World, it looks a bit like Earth, but Kibito and I are going to train you to fight and defeat Buu." Kaioshin said to me.
"Okay." I said.
•••
Torka's POV
I watched as Goku teached Goten and Trunks the fusion technique. I wonder what Buu is doing right now.
•••
Bibidi's POV
"Buu no!!!" I screamed.
Buu is choking me, I can't talk anymore so I can't seal him away!
Buu grinned at me and then he threw his giant fist at me.
•••
Torka's POV
Goku kept on instructing the two little half-Saiyans, I watched in boredom. Videl was still crying from the news about Gohan, Bulma was still screaming for Vegeta.
I want to cry too, but not in front of everyone. Piccolo was helping Goku with teaching them.
I got up and walked towards Bulma, suddenly there was a slap on my butt. I spun around and saw Yamcha smirking at me. I roared and punched him as hard as I could.
Yamcha fell off the tower and crashed below.
"Serves him right, Vegeta would be mad at this and kill him." I said.
"Goku it's time to go."
We a turned our heads and saw an old witch lady floating on top of a marble.
"Okay, well bye guys. I hope you two kids will be able to beat Buu. Your our last hope." Goku said sadly.
We were all in tears as Goku walked passed us. Suddenly he stopped walking in front of me.
"Torka, I need one more kiss. Please." Goku asked.
"Okay, but only because your leaving forever." I replied.
He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close, I wrapped my arms around his neck. Our lips collided and Goku started kissing me sweetly.
Everyone watched, but I didn't care. We pulled away from each other and Goku walked towards the old witch.
"Thank you Torka." he said and started flying off with the witch by his side.
I started sobbing and punched the ground, cracking it.
•••
Hercule's POV
I stepped out of my car and walked towards a small house in a desert. Weird, I coulda sworn that this place was a city yesterday. Wait a moment!
"This is my mission that the army sent me to do! I have to kill Majin Buu, he is the one who turned this famous city into a barren wasteland.
I ran back to my car and got a couple bombs, I walked quietly to the small house and peeked inside. Buu was taking a shower while watching television.
Good, he won't even notice what happened by the time he is dead. I bit off the tops of the grenades and tossed them in the window.
I dashed away from the small house as it exploded, I laughed.
"YEAH!!! I KILLED BUU!!! I AM THE WORLD'S SAVIOR AGAIN!!!!" I screamed.
When the smoke cleared from the explosions I saw Buu was still alive, it seemed like the grenades didn't even affect him.
He looked at me and smiled, he waved and said "I am going to turn you into chocolate!"
I shrieked.
"No please no!! I'll be your servant!!!" I said.
Buu's small beady eyes widened and he nodded.
"Okay, you slave!!" Buu said.
Oh thank goodness I just saved myself.
•••
Torka's POV
I was laughing too hard and so was everyone else. Goten and Trunks did the fusion successfully, but they did one thing wrong and transformed wrong.

 Goten and Trunks did the fusion successfully, but they did one thing wrong and transformed wrong

"What's so funny?" the chubby short boy asked.
"Great, now we gotta wait 30 minutes for the fusion to wear off." Piccolo said.
*30 minutes later*
"YOU GUYS DID IT WRONG AGAIN!!!" Piccolo screamed.