LONDON!!!!! Pt. 4

Hiccup's POV

"Merida!" I exclaimed. Oh sh*t, why is she here? I think quickly but can't think of anything, so I just ask her to leave. She walks over sultry, as I back up to keep away from her, till I hit a wall. I turn my head so I'm not face to face with her.

"Aww, c'mon Hiccup, I know you want this," Merida said. "No, I'm very extra sure I don't." I smell a bit of alcohol in her voice, but I can see in her eyes she's not drunk. Astrid clears her voice, earning Merida's attention so I can slip away.

"Hi, I'm Astrid." Astrid introduces herself. "Hiccup's girlfriend. Now, I don't know who you are, but I would love it if you could stop hitting on him." She finished confidently, but Merida stood up straighter.

"Well, Astrid," Merida started sneering her name, "Hiccup as mine first, and I'm gonna have him again. There's nothing you can do about it."

"And just who are you to keep me and Hiccup apart?"

"Uh, the princess of Scotland, duh. We met when our dads met to discuss America's and Scotland's relationship."

I turn to Hiccup. "Um, why is your dad, the White house chief of staff talking about international relations with the Scottish king? And how do you know so many children of leaders?" (A/N Anyone know an official term for something like this?)

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about..." I was cut off by Merida.

"OMG, she doesn't know. Well, sweetie, your boyfriend hasn't been super honest with you..."

"No, Merida, let me tell her. Please, I'm asking nicely. I haven't stuck the Secret Service on you yet, but I will. You broke that restraining order I have on you like, five times." I feel my chest swell as she turns on her heel with a "humph" and finally leaves us in peace. I turn to Astrid again, to see her tearing up.

"Hey," I ask sitting her down on a bench and kneeling so I'm at her eye level. "Don't let her bother you. I promise, I'm never getting back together with her, it's the last thing I would ever do."

"I don't care about her, I wouldn't get together with her either. I'm cr-," She cuts herself off before admitting she's crying. Astrid takes a deep breath, ad wipes her face, "I'm sad because she said you were lying, and you never denied it."

"How do I say this? I have been lying, but wait till you hear all of it before you explode, it has a perfectly good explanation, and I don't really think it's an excuse? But anyway," I say, getting back on track, "As you probably heard on the red carpet my name isn't Henry Hayden. It's Hiccup Haddock. Well technically it's Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III, but that's not important and wayyy less..." I say getting off track.

"Hiccup!" Astrid yells. "Focus."

"Right. Anyway my dad's president Haddock of the United States, and I hated the paparazzi following me around and "having to be perfect" all the time. So my dad had an idea. Go to a small town at the edge of the country where no one knows who I am. And it worked pretty well. Till we went to Seattle. I didn't want to go because I thought me cover would be blown, but Toothless said it would be fine. He's my Secret Service agent by the way. Turns out it was ok because my dad was there, so there was extra security. Those reporters recognized me though and I was freaking out internally. Thank God for this handy little excuse," I motion at my leg. "It's also the reason why I disappeared after the president was attacked. I went to check on him." I heard Astrid gasp when she remembers. "That's when Stormfly found out. She heard me talking in the bathroom, and so Toothless told her..."

"That's when he kissed her, I bet!" Astrid whisper-yells. "I still ship it." I laughed.

"Me too, and they've been face timing since she left too."

"Really? I'm calling her after the party I have to talk to someone about this."

"Good idea, oh and that reminds me. You can talk to her about it, but you can't tell anyone else. It's for your safety, and mine, and everyone in Berkly. I know it'll be hard, but it's for the better if no one knows." She sighs. "Hey, listen. I never meant to hurt you, and if I did I'm so, so sorry, but I just wanted a little privacy, and to be live in a town where my dad's status didn't influence everything that happened around me."

"I understand, but now I'm being totally serious when I say this. We're running long and far tomorrow for your punishment." She finishes by giving me a hard punch on the shoulder.

"Ow!" I say rubbing the spot.

"Ok, I'm good now, let's get back to the party." We get up and start moving towards the building. "Will I get kicked out if I 'accidentally' trip Merida?"

"Only if you're a horrible actress. But still she'll overreact so probably."

"Damn it."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

HEEYLLOOOO!!!

Two chapters, one day!!!! Short-ish chapters but still, it's pretty good.

They're all happy. For now 😈 don't expect Merida to all that nice to Astrid.

Don't forget to like and comment so I know how you liked it!!!!!

BBBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!