Parties and Presents

Astrid's POV (Hiccup and Toothless aren't back from D.C. yet)

At my house Stormfly and I are talking about the recent events, with the president and everything.  I keep on trying to text Hiccup but he's not getting them I don't think.  Usually, he answers right away, but I haven't heard from him since school got out.  I call him, but it just rings and rings.  I look up and see Stormfly giggling and playing with her hair.

"What's got you so giddy?" I ask.  "The president of my country was shot."

"I may or may not have shared a  kiss with someone..." She replies, blushing.

"OMG Who?!?!"

"A tall, dark handsome fellow."

"Tell me. Now."

"He's got a funny name,"  she hints.

"That means it's either, ...and he wouldn't... so, oh my God! Toothless!!!" I guess.  She giggles and nods. We both squeal, and jump on the bed. (A/N I know its cliche, but its Stormfly+Toothless) "Tell me more."

"Well," she begins, "He has very soft  lips, and is strong but gentle at the same time. It was earlier when I was at school to pick you up."  She pauses. " And he has really strong arms."  I raise my eyebrows.  "We were hugging and kissing at the same time. Don't get any ideas." 

"I'm so happy for you! I'm gonna call Hiccup and Toothless to see if they can come over." I say reaching for my phone.

"NO!"  Stormfly practically yells.  I look at her funny. "I don't want to blush like crazy, and we can t keep on talking about it if they're here.  Let's hang out tomorrow, but we need girl time today."

"Ok."  I put my phone down, and we talk and talk and talk.  

Time Skip (Astrid's Party)

Hiccup's POV

Toothless and I pull up outside of Astrid's house for her party.   We walk in, and I'm greeted with a kiss on the lips.  I pull her in and hug her.  I pull back and look at her.

"Well the birthday girl looks gorgeous," I say, and she blushes.  Then she looks at Toothless, grabs him by the arm, and pulls him off to who knows where.  I run after them, and see Astrid pull Stormfly and Toothless together.  She pats them on the back and makes her way back to me.  "What was that about?" I ask.

"You didn't know? They kissed, and I ship it."  She says.  "Hey, where were you yesterday? I kept on trying to call and text you, but you never answered.

"Heh, my phone died and didn't get a charge to charge it 'til really late," I say nervously, scratching the back of my neck.  It's not the best excuse, but it works.  She looks at me with her eyebrow raised, not entirely convinced.  "What?" I say.  "I couldn't find a charger, and Toothless has a different type of phone."

"Okay, sure,"  Astrid replied, unconvinced.  I laugh, then pull her into another room.  Time to give her her present!  I love giving people surprises.

"What's all this about?" Astrid asks, confused.  

"I am giving you your birthday present," I begin.  "It's not a physical thing you can hold.  It is a trip to London,"  I smile at the surprise in her eyes, the sparkle in her smile. "We are going on a private jet, and there's another surprise waiting in London for you."  I give her a soft kiss, and she wraps her arms around my waist and deepens the kiss.  I cup her head and pull back ever so slightly, "I love you."

"I love you too," she says back.  I pull her back in and we kiss.

Unknown POV

"Agent 258, report."

"HQ, I have confirmation that Hiccup is not in London, and he is indeed in the United States."

"Agent 258, do you have a specific location?"

"HQ, I believe he on the West Coast, most likely north.  I don not have confirmation on the exact location now."

"Good work, Agent 258."

"Over and out."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Heeyloo!!!

I'm so so so sorry that I took forever to update!! We had a bunch of tests before break and a math project and an English paper which were all **so fun.**  I'm really sorry this is short, but now I can make one of next chapters about the **drumroll** Trip to LONDON!!! (There will probable be a Soggletog/Christmas chapter.)

Please Please  Please vote and comment to let me know what you think!

HAPPY SNOGGLETOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!