LONDON!!!!! Part 2

Time Skip (Plane landed, they're getting off) (A/N nothing happened during the flight, they just talked :/)

Hiccup's POV

"Can we go now? Pleeeeeeeease?" Astrid asks. "I want to get a head start on shopping," she says with a huge smile on her face. (Liiittle more girly Astrid. Sorry XD)

"'Kay, I want to see the Nike store here. I heard its huuuuuge."

"Another surprise? You spoil me too much."

"Nothing but the best for Milady" I say my special nickname for her, with a kiss on her lips. "Besides, I get kisses in return, which is a very good trade."

"Ha-ha," she laughs, "now let's go shopping."

Astrid's POV

Hiccup is pacing right now. He seems kinda nervous, but I don't know why. He comes over and sits next to me on my bed and takes my hands in his.

"So, did you like it in Seattle hen I took you to the nice dinner?" He inquires.

"Yes, it was amazing! Thanks again for that." I take a deep breath, and guess what we're doing tonight. "Are we going to a fancy dinner here? That would be amazing, but I didn't bring a nice dress." I say frowning.

"I got that covered." He waves, and a woman comes in holding the prettiest ocean blue dress I've ever seen. The color matches my eyes, and the fabric looks so soft. It has long-sleeves and is floor-length. The dress has a triangle cut-out in the lower back, and a nice boat neck. "Try it on." Hiccup suggests. I'm still slightly in shock, but I move slowly toward the dress, not sure it's real. It fits perfectly. "So, tonight we are going to a dinner party, ball type thing, I don't know to proper name for it, but my dad hooked us up with two invites," he says, handing me mine. The invite is silver, with calligraphy writing that says,

You are cordially Invited to the

Young Gentlemen and Ladies Ball and Dinner Party

On the 9th of March, starting at 8:00 pm, at the Ritz Carlton Ballroom

"Hiccup, th- this is amazing! Thank you so much!" I say.

"I'm so glad you like it. I thought you might not like it because its..." He trailed off.

"What?" I ask. "Its too what?"

"I don't know, you're very athletic, I thought maybe, you would want to do something not as..." He pauses to choose his words. "Fancy?" He says, clearly very nervous about saying the wrong thing.

I smile. He knows me so well. He relaxed when I smile, knowing I probably won't punch him. Too bad. I punch him.  Hard.

"OWW! What was that for? Wait, never mind, I know."

"I'm glad you were so worried about whether I would like it or not, but I like to get dolled up and fancy every once in a while. Plus, we can go for a nice, long run through London tomorrow." I say, stifling a laugh as he pales at the thought of a long and far run with me. "Just kidding. We can do something easier," I respond, laughing as he lets out a breath of relief.

"Ha-ha very funny. Now let's get ready."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Heeeylooo!!

So, another short chapter but this trip is gonna have A LOT of parts so, yay! I know Astrid's not really girly, but it's still kinda funny to see her be girly, but we also saw a bit of Athletic-strid soooooo, yeah.

Don't forget to comment and like so I know what you think!!!

Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!