Surprise!

Astrid's POV

Time Skip (One week after being back from Seattle)

Its Saturday morning, I can finally sleep in!!

"Astrid!!!!!"  I hear my mom yell.  Ugh, I want to sleep!

"What?" I say, walking down the stairs, doing my best not to trip.

"Go get ready sweetie, we're going out in and hour."

"Where? Its to early.  Why can't you go, I'm old enough to stay here by myself." I say.

"Oh trust me, you don't want to miss this," she assures me.

"Okay, fine.  Where are we going anyway?" I say, defeated.

"You'll see."  I walk back up the stairs, and get ready, deciding to sleep in the car.

Time Skip (At the surprise!)

"Astrid, Astrid, Astrid, Astrid, Astrid..."  I heard a voice say.  It was getting really annoying.  I tried to snuggle deeper into my bed, when I remembered I was in a car. Damn it.  I sat up really quickly, and bonked heads with someone.

"Ow!" I say, rubbing my head.  I looked at who I bonked heads with.

"STORMFLY!!!!"

"ASTRID!!!!"

We yelled at the same time.  I got out of the car and gave her a huge hug.  I looked around and noticed we were at the airport.

"OMG what are you doing here?" I ask her.

"Happy Early Birthday!!!!" (A/N Its December  BTW)

"Oh my gosh thank you so much!!" I yell , hugging her and my mom.

"Well, lets go back home, its really cold out here," my mom said, getting back into the car.  On the way home, we talk, and I invite Hiccup and Toothless over to meet Stormfly. 

When we get home, Toothless and Hiccup are already there.  I frown, seeing that Hiccup is using his crutches.  I turn to Stormfly, who's in awe.

"How the hell did to boys this hot come to Berk, of all the tiny villages in the world?"

"Haha I don't know, but I sure am glad they did."  I just hope Hiccup's okay, he's using his crutches, but he got his leg.  We pulled into the driveway,  and as soon as I was out of the car, I half ran/ half walked over to Hiccup,  being careful because of the ice.

"Hey," Hiccup said.  "Is this the famous Stormfly I've heard so much about?"  I turn to look at Stormfly to find her  blushing.

"Yep, that's me!"  Stormfly said cheerfully, eyeing Toothless.  He looks at her, and his eyes soften.  I introduce them, but interrupted by a chilly Hiccup.

"C-C- Can w-w-we go in-side?  Its really c-c-cold, and I forgot my gl-gloves, and the metal is re-re-really cold."  Hiccup says while chattering his teeth out.

"Oh, right! Sorry," I say, while holding the door for him.  once we're inside, I asked Hiccup while he's using the crutches in the first place while he sat down.

"Well, in the first place, I only have one leg."  He states matter of factly.  

"You know what I meant," I say while smiling and giving him a light nudge on the shoulder. 

"WELL," He said, "I would be using it if someone hadn't broken it," He says while glaring at Toothless.

"It was an accident, I swear!" Toothless said while holding up his hands in defense.

"How the hell do you break a prosthetic leg?" Stormfly asked.

"Yeah how do you?" Hiccup said, looking at Toothless expectantly.  I stifled a laugh.

"Well, I, It got closed in a car door."  Toothless said, defeated.

"We ordered another one, and it should be here in a week, so I get to look forward to a week of painful armpits and slipping on ice.  Thanks!" He says to Toothless with sarcastic happiness.  Me and Stormfly look at each other and laugh.  Stormfly asked Hiccup how he got one leg in the first place.  "Well, I was playing football, and my team was at the championships, and we were tied.  We ran the last play, and I was running towards the end zone, when a HUGE player tackled me.  Seriously he was gigantic.  I passed out, then woke up in Astrid's arms," He paused and smiled at me.  "I apparently asked her if she wanted to be my girlfriend there, not in the hospital like I remember," he grabbed my hand, "But if I had kept my leg it literally would have been dead weight, so they cut it off."  Hiccup shrugged like it was no big deal.

"Oh well, that's... nice," Stormfly said unsurely.

"Yeah, so what do y'all want to do?" Hiccup asked. "I'm fine with just about anything as long as we don't have to walk to much."  Stormfly and I looked at each other and laughed.  We decided to go have dinner at a nice place, then watch a movie afterwards. 

Time Skip(After the movie)

Hiccup's POV

I yawned.  That was a good movie.  At one point in the movie, my arm found its way to Astrid's shoulder, and surprisingly, Toothless's found its way to Stormfly's shoulder.  I started to stand up, but forgot I only had one leg, and ended up falling on Astrid. Yikes.  But she just laughed, and kissed me.  Me and Toothless decided to head home, since it was about 1 a.m.  We said goodbye, and made plans to hangout after school on Monday.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Heeyloo!!!

Sorry its been FOREVER!! I've had like, three papers for school, cheer everyday, and a little bit of writer's block.  I'll try not to let this happen again, but no promises.

Bibi for now :)