Happy International Women's Day

Jin woke up at 5am like he use to, to prepare for the member's breakfast.

But when he got down, everything seems different.

Rapmon's mopping the floor.

Jhope rearranging the things in the shelf.

Suga is miraculously wiping the furniture.

Taehyung taking out the trash.

Jimin cooking in the kitchen.

And Jungkook wearing the pink shirt he gave at his birthday while preparing the dishes at the the table.

Jin got shocked at the member's unusual behavior.

Jin: What--is this a dream, pinch me if I'm--

V: *pinched him like a crab*

Jin: OWW!!

V: You said to pinch you, so Taehyung made pinchy to Hyungie.

Jin: Well thanks--now I realize, I'm not dreaming.. *while rubbing the stingy pinch on his skin*

V: :D hihi you're welcome.

Then Taehyung left and went outside while dragging the trash.

The boys noticed that their omma has waken up. They all turned to him and smiled at him. 

BTS: GOOD MORNING HYUNG!!

Jin: Good morning??

But Jin felt something wrong is happening. REALLY NOT RIGHT.

So at their dinner, Jin prepared all sorts of delicious foods for them. He called the boys and all came running to the dining room like all they wanna hear is Jin's voice calling for them to eat. How crazy the food's aroma has been surrounding the house.

In the middle of their heavenly indulgement. Jin only watched them all eat after he scoop the last soup on his bowl. He clears his throat. Everyone looked at him.

Jin: Well.. Are you loving the food?

BTS: Love???? OMMO HYUNG! Your food is life.

Jin: Great. Because I put some truth serum on each dishes that you all ate! NOW TELL ME! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!? WHY ARE YOU ALL BEEN SO GOOD TO ME!?

The boys paused and slowly looked at their food as they quickly dropped everything and choked all the foods on their mouths.

Suga: Whoa.. The bitch finally spill his toilet mouth--*gasps and cover his mouth*

Jimin: OMMO! MY BABY LOVE! I REALLY LOVE IT WHEN YOU CUSS! *gasps as he covers his mouth*

JHope: LOL BITCH HE CALLED JIN HYUNG BITCH. YOU SLUG SLOTH IS SO SCREWED TO---**gasps and cover his mouth* I SWEAR!! HOBI DON'T WANNA CUSS! WHY THE FUCK HYUNG!! *gasps and cover his mouth* *screams* NO!! I MUST NOT FUCKING CURSE!! BAD---BAD!! DIRTY MOUTH!! T^T

Rapmon: THE TRUTH SERUM IS STARTING TO KICK IN!! OH MY GOD!!

Jin: *smirks* Now answer me now...WHAT---IS---HAPPENING WHY YOU'VE BEEN SO WEIRD LATELY.. ANSWER ME!

Taehyung: NAMJOON HYUNG AND JIMIN !! *gasps and cover his mouth* I---I'M SO SORRY GUYS!!  I CANT CONTROL MY MOUTH!!! LIKE HOW I CANT CONTROL MY FEELINGS FOR JUNGKOOK! *gasps and cover his mouth*

Jimin: *screams* YOU FAGGOT ALIEN DOG!!! WHY!? JUNGKOOK IS MINE!! BUT ITS OKAY! I STILL HAVE YOONGI AND HOBI WHOM I KNOW THAT HAS HOTS FOR ME!! *gasps and cover his mouth* *screaming* WHY AM I SAYING THIS!!

Taehyung: *screaming* DID YOU CALL BWI WHAT!? 

JHope: *screaming* CHIMCHIM KNOWS AND HE NOTICE ME!! OH FUCK YES!! *screaming* I'M CURSING AGAAAAAAAINNNNNN!! *is crying*

Jimin: *shrug* SORRY BABY TAE!

Suga: If it ain't because of your hot booty Jimin I wouldn't fall for---*gasps and cover his mouth* SHIT! WHY AM I SAYING THIS!!

Namjoon: i KNOW RIGHT..It's full of Jams...AAAAAHHHH DARN IT!!! I'M NEVER OPENING MY MOUTH AGAIN!!

Jimin: I like how this truth serum works... *rape face*

Jin: EEEEEEEENOUGH!! NOW! JIMIN AND NAMJOON! TELL ME! WHY DID YOU DO THIS!?

Namjoon: *bit his lips all inside, shooking his head saying he is not going to open his mouth*

Jimin: *covered his mouth, shooking his head also*

Jungkook: BECAUSE IT'S HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY! AND WE THOUGHT OF CELEBRATING IT FOR YOU BECAUSE YOU WERE OUR MOM AND YOU DONE EVERYTHING THAT IS SO FEMININE LIKE YOU CAN COOK AND CAN BECAME A LITERAL MOM TO US AND YOU LIKE THE FUCKING COLOR PINK! LIKE ANYONE OF US LIKE BLACK, WHITE,RED, GREEN & OTHER MANLY COLORS BUT PINK!? WHAT THE FUCK! AND I REALLY HATED TO WEAR THIS PINK FUCKING SHIRT BECAUSE NAMJOON PROMISED ME TO BUY ME A LAMB SKEWER IF I WEAR IT. SO I DID! EVEN I FUCKING DONT LIKE IT! I HATE THIS DAY! BUT BECAUSE OF THAT PROMISE HE MADE PUSH ME TO DO IT! AND IM AFRAID I'M STARTING TO LIKE PINK HOW I LIKE JIMIN HYUNG! OH GAAAAAAD! WHY AM I SAYING ALL OF THIS!!!!! HELP! I HATE THIS MORE THAN I HATE BEING INLOVE WITH YOU JIMIN HYUNG!! FUCK! I SAID IT AGAIN! I WANNA KILL MYSELF! LIKE IT'S KILLING ME WHEN V, HOBI, AND SUGA ARE FLIRTING WITH MY JIMIN! AAAAHHHHHH!! I'M LEAVING THIS PLACE! I'M SO HUMILIATED! I CANT---WHYYYY I WANNA SHUT UP BUT THE TRUTH SERUM KICKS HARD! AND BY THE WAY NAMJOON! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO GOT JAMS! NOT MY BABY BOY JIMIN! AAAAAAAAHHH! MIANHE! I CANT!! I'M NOT--TALKING!!! *runs and jumped on the window*

Suga; fuckdidIjusthear?

Namjoon: ouch

V: *sniffing with teary eyes* But---but----I love you Kookie..

Jimin: *already faints with blood gushing out on the floor from his nose with a effing red blushing face*

JHope: *traumatized, stone, emotionless, all he needs is small blow and he'll break into pieces*

Jin: *wipes the blood gushing on his nose* It----it's okay guys.. I'm  . . I'm. . .fine. . . . .just. . .remind, , ,me. . . .not. . .to . . .use truth serum again.

Suga: seems like th truth serum only takes 3 minutes and now it's wearing off.. remind me not to talk to you all.

Rapmon: *hanging his head low while walking to his room* I. . . i have. . .no . . jams??

Taehyung: *serious & normal* from now on.....there will be no. . . Alien and cute V. . .my love has been taken for granted. I'm all different now.. *left the dining room like naruto running* #YeahNoORmAaLL

Jimin: *still dead*

Jin: *felt guilty after watching all the members*

Jin: *saw Jhope the only conscious one left* Ho--hobi.. are you alright?

JHope: I am scarred for life after cussing.

Jin: You want me to go with you to confess at the church tomorrow?

JHope: *slowly turned to Jin with a blank face* Lucifer already got my soul in his bird cage after cursing..I went to hell just like 10 seconds ago....and hyung.. you don't wanna be there. *soulless af*

Jin: *hang his head low* WHAT HAVE I DOOOOOOONE!!

Happy International Women's Day Jin~

I hope they'll get better soon. T^T