#SENPOITATO Fries corner#

/this is just A/n's corner, you can skip this chap if you want :)/

YO HOMIES! 

Hi there. I miss talking to you in gang bang----BROADCAST! dammittypos!

Anyway...

You can react at the facts below if you AYE'ed or agreed or strucked if you're a cute Senpoitato follower/reader, let's see how well do you know me. xD

- I felt skeptical whenever write the word 'RUN' to my chaps because, I would expect somebody will comment "DASI RUN  RUN RUN RUN"

I'm so done with it and whenever I find a comment like that in my comment section, I was mentally chasing that reader with an axe or push her/him on a cliff for singing that.

- I have a spirit/spawn here in my book. He's FELIPE. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)/ Hola!

Have you met or do you know him already? xD

- I have change my username like how evenly changed my profpic already.

camdorkim, satansoogotjiminsjam, shortevilsenpai, otatiopnes, senpoitato, what era[of my username] have you met me?? Hmm? *wiggling mustache*

- I troll mostly on my chaps.

So for those who were really been with me like in ages will probably knew that something's not right if the story goes byun at the beginning. xD Old followers will smirk and knew it while newbies busted their coconut for not knowing what is really was happening xD It was Felipe's work tho. You've been Felipe'ed.

- Readers call me in different sorts.

Some call me MOM, Cam, Senpoitato, Senpai, A/n, Author-nim , Poitato and Unnie.

Which one are you soldier!?

- I'm an emotional potato, so loyal followers have see me gone semi hiatus or gone or been hacked, which just happened recently.

NICE TRY BIAAAATCH!!! *to the hacker*

- Again I troll, that true poitato followers knew it if my title sounds suspicious or like empty, they really knew what's going on.

*narrows eyes to the reader while smirking*

You knew this one or nah? >:)

- I've been once shipped with wxtxrfxll ...

She's that noisy and funny top charter commentator that makes me cracked up more than my work, and I admit she's like my animal spirit. I bet you her comments are Grim Reaper, she's cool dude.

 I bet you her comments are Grim Reaper, she's cool dude

- "You are what you write." 

if you can cope up with  my RandomWeird Shit

....if you can cope up with  my RandomWeird Shit. <3 Some times I'm damn too high to write making all those weird shits.

- Currently, I have a group in LINE, we are 7. And all of them are beautiful, hot, cute potatoes. And I love them. :)

They are followers and fam of my works though. <3

- And I hate "know it all" people, I mean. . .. Jump off a cliff will you. You dont have to be too literal. xD

Can't you see this book all fanfic and scenarios only? GET A LIFE!!!! (IS2G, I'm not mad, just hyper like Mario getting that STAR.)

-  I drink something before writing on my book. Demon's Blood for Smutty Genres, Human Blood for Scenarios and Unicorn's Rainbow Piss for absolute weird---

---Nah, just kidding. But to be honest, I'm a coffee lover, I drink coffee whenever I'm starting to write on my chaps, it's like my fuel or making my mind work. It makes me High.

*the continuation of this shit are on my Exonarios*

- One Question from Senpoitato...

*cue Do You Love Me by 2ne1*

Are you still gonna follow a weird, dumb, random author like me? xD

*gif below is my spirit animal too from senpai to ugly poo0tahtoo*