Lovers Denied [Chapter 18]

Chapter 18

We're still trying to keep this PG-13, so I hope this isn't TOO much. If it is, then I'll change some things, just let me know... I don't think it's TOO bad... but whatever...

-Khyla

Enjoy <3

Logan's POV-

My inner wolf was calling out, begging to be free from it's hold so that he could claim his mate.

It was taking everything I had in me not to give in and let my wolf take over, but something was wrong.

My wolf was screaming her, possessively almost, but she wasn't responding. I could feel my wolf reaching out to her, but there was something wrong with Abrielle.

I know that she wants me, but her wolf was fighting me. She had Alpha blood in her, she refused to bow down to me, to let me control her. It's not like I was trying to control her at the moment, but if she mated with someone that just as powerful as her, then one of us would have to bow down and submit to the other's rule, and Abrielle was unintentionally sending me that message through her wolf.

“Logan?” she asked and I snapped my attention to her, ignoring my wolf's call for the time being and I looked down into her big, chocolate eyes.

“What's wrong?” In her eyes, I found pure lust, despite the concern that etched her features, but I still couldn't do it. If our wolves weren't in complete agreeance with each other, then this would just be meaningless sex. Call me mushy, but I actually wanted our first time to mean something.

With that, I took a deep breath and mustered up every bit of self control I had in me to say, “I can't do this.”

The concern on her face turned into confusion in almost no time at all.

“You can't do what?”

This.” I told her, looking down at the little space between our bodies. At the thought of space, I removed my hands from her warm skin, my body almost crying in protest at the action. It wouldn't help my self-control any if I was still sporting a hard on while she was still so close to me. My wolf just about snarled at me for putting distance between us when we were so close to mating. I, personally, might not have wanted a mate anytime soon, but my wolf has always been possessive, and after claiming my father's pack as mine, the next best thing out there to claim was a mate.

“What do you-- Do you mean like... You can't...” Abrielle let her sentence trail off as she looked down at my crotch with a blushing rising to her cheeks.

I looked down to see a large dent in my pants where my penis was pushing against my zipper, begging to be released.

As Abrielle looked away, I finally got the gist of what she was about to ask.

“Did you think that I couldn't get it up or something?” I asked, my eyebrow popping up almost automatically.

“Of course not!” she exclaimed, but the way her blush deepened, her eyes gawked out of their sockets, and way she gasped, I could tell that that was exactly what she was thinking.

In a blink of an eye, I pushed her back into the ground to grind my hips into her softly. When she whimpered, it took everything I had in me to bite back a moan as I leaned down to her ear.

“I've never had problems in that department before. But even a man with the world's worst case of E.D would pop a boner at the sight of you.” I whispered, smirking in pride as my words caused a shiver to go through her body.

“Why did we stop then?” she asked in a shaky breath as I laid myself beside her and adjusting her so that her arm rested against my stomach and her legs tangled with mine.