Lovers Denied [Chapter 13]

Logan's POV-

"Okay, so what's your favorite color?" Abrielle asked me, set on us getting to know each other while on the road.

"Green. You?" I asked back, as I did with every question she's asked me.

"Red." she answered, cocking her head to the side. I smiled as I peered at her from the corner of my eye. She looked so adorable with her head tilted slightly to the side, her eyes glancing upward and the tip of her tongue poking through her lips as she thought of another question.

"What do you do for a living?" she asked and I smirked at how we went from favorite colors to careers in just seconds.

"I actually own a few bars. I've been letting my brother take care of them for me while I was gone." I told her and she raised her eyebrows in approval, and that alone made me smile.

"That's cool." she complimented coolly. "I'm a dance instructor."

"Really? I'm gonna guess ballet?" I told her and she rolled her eyes at me. "What? You're so uptight and proper and what not, if you said that you taught ballet then I wouldn't be surprised."

She shook her head slightly with a small smile on her face when I said she was uptight and proper.

"But, I bet you're flexible as hell aren't you?" I asked heatedly, grinning when a slight blush rose to her cheeks.

"Um, yes I teach ballet and hip hop." she said, ignoring my comment.

"Hip hop, huh?" I asked and she nodded.

"Why? Does that surprise you?"

:"Hell yeah that surprises me. In fact, I don't even believe you, so you're gonna have to prove that to me one day." I challenged her and her eyes widened.

"No way." she said as if there was no chance in hell that I was ever going to see her dance. Period.

"Fine, how about we make a deal then." I said, waggling my eyebrows.

She looked skeptical, but Alphas are proud  and deals and dares go hand in hand with us, we never refuse them if offered.

"Fine." she snapped half-heartedly and I smiled.

"How bout, you show me your... talents, and I'll show you mine." I said suggestively and she blushed. I ran a finger down her cheek, feeling the heat that pooled there in her embarrassment.

"And what exactly are your talents?" she asked cautiously. I smirked at her and laughed inwardly when her breath hitched.

"I don't like to brag, but uh, I'm pretty good with my hands. And I've been told that my tongue is.... magical. Oh, and my p--"

"Logan!"

"What?" I asked innocently. Her eyes were all wide and adorable and whatnot so I knew that she was thinking of something other than what I was actually talking about. "I was gonna say personality."

Her eyes widened even more as her blush only got redder. I laughed loudly and she narrowed her eyes at me.

"Were you thinking naughty thoughts Abrielle?" I taunted, trying to keep my eyes on the road instead of looking at her cute little blush.

"Of course not, I was just telling you to... keep your eyes on the road." she said and I flashed her a wicked grin and pulled over for the second time since the trip started.

As soon as I stopped the car and put it in park, I unbuckled my seatbelt and hers and boosted her over the gear shift and into my lap so that she was straddling my hips.