[6. What?]

Louis' POV

"Niall is coming over. Are you going to stay or are you going to leave?" I asked Liam who has been getting comfortable here.

Liam had found some sort of confidence. He made cocky, cheeky remarks which made me blush. I'm not complaining because it gave me hope that this banter thing we have going on is him liking me. I hope he does.

"I'll stay for a little bit. I've got to hit the gym. Can I come back once I'm done?" He asked as if he needed my permission.

"You basically live here. And I basically live at your place."

It didn't take him long to make himself at home here. Most the time we were at his house. He had a bigger house and if anyone went there they'd think I live there. It's one of the places you're most likely to find me. Really, there's no point in me having my own place. I'm always at one of the boys' homes.

"But we still don't. We might as well move in together. No point in us wasting our money." He said casually as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

I on the other hand didn't expect it. We'd been friends forever and not once had we thought about living together. Liam always wanted his own space. The other boys and I had shared an apartment for a while.

"What did you say?" I'm sure he didn't just say that. Moving in together was a big commitment in any type of relationship. Even for a friendship, it can take a toll.

"Move in with me. You're basically half way there. You got clothes, games, and who knows what else there. Might as well make it official." He shrugs. That's all he did. How much thought did he put into this?

"Look, I'm not saying that it wouldn't save us money but think about it. It's a big commitment. When I get on your nerves I can always come here. But you're asking me to give up my place to live with you. The only thing we have to base this off is a friendship. And have you thought what they're going to say—Niall and Harry?"

"You said to treat it like a real relationship. I am! And I know we butt heads some times but most of the time were together. We stick it out. We solve our problems. So, what's the reason you don't want to? You know Harry and Niall won't say shit.

"Harry is happy as long as you're happy. Niall, he's never going to understand my feelings for him. He's so blinded by Harry. I have you. You have me. What more do you want?" Liam looked upset. Like I had giving him the worst kind of rejection.

"Real. That's what I want Liam. Something real." I shook my head. "You wouldn't understand."

Now my heart was constricting against my chest–hurting with every thump. He would always be blinded by Niall. He'd always see him first. Not only that but he only cares for himself. Liam was willing to hurt me without notion.

"Don't understand that I love you and I've gone along with this stupid plan of yours? Just so who knows what asshole can't open his eyes and see that you're great?!"

He loves me? What just happened?

{a/n}
May 2, 2016

It's been months and I will finish this off...soon?