[5. Little Talks]

Liam's Pov

"Louis?" I asked.

I had been wanting to ask a few things from him. We'd been dating for a month. Nothing seemed to make any difference. Niall still clung to Harry. Harry still fixated on Louis which was great for him.

"What happened?" He turned to look at me. He muted the ongoing football match.

"How come nothing seems to change? Are we doing something wrong?"

"It's not going to take just a few dates for them to see what they're missing. Do you hate hanging out with me?" He took his beer and took a swig of it.

"No, I love hanging out with you. It's just that..." Harry likes you already?

"If this is about Harry...I wasn't being completely honest about me liking him. I just thought it would help me help you."

What did he mean? I thought he wanted Harry. He could easily have him right now.

"What do you mean?" I was confused. Why would he lie to help me out?

"I had a thing for him but I realized that it's not what I thought. And I can tell you still have Niall in your mind. I'm just helping. I like spending time with you...it helps." He blushed and I smiled.

"I like you too." I kissed his cheek.

"Don't get all sappy, Liam. That's not attractive." He said but I knew he liked it. Louis liked it. He didn't have to say it but I knew him enough to know. To know he likes cheesy, sappy shit.

I scooted closer and put my arm around him. We continued to watch the game. He really is a great friend for helping me out. It made me think that Louis deserved a great guy to give him all the love and things he needs.

After a while my mind just dozed off. My head thinking about Louis. Wondering if all he said was true. Was he really a top or was he joking?

"Did you seriously top?" I blurted out of nowhere.

"Yes, I've always been top. I don't plan to let you top. If they ask I top. That's obvious." He rolled his eyes.

"I top. It's pretty obvious that you're the only delusional one here." I smirked.

One thing he hated is telling him that he didn't have control. I liked to make him mad because it was cute. Like you couldn't be mad at him ever.

"Am not. Just because you're bigger means nothing. I top." He ended it with finality.

He unmuted the tv once again and continued to watch the game. He didn't even turn to look at me which was cute. He was mad.

"But I have you wrapped around my finger," I whispered in his ear. And the reaction I got was one that made me smirk. I like this.

"You don't. You're lucky I don't hit you in the balls for that," he huffed. I could tell he was only saying that to cover up his blush.

"Any excuse to touch daddy there huh?" I couldn't help but continue the banter. It was fun. Anything with Louis was fun.

"Don't you dare call yourself daddy. It's gross."

"You once said that you liked dilfs. I'm no dad but I'd be your daddy," I chuckled and Louis continued to stiffen up.

"Liam, are you drunk?" He pulled away and looked at me.

"No, just that one beer and shot we took." I gave him my best smile.

"It's all me." I said once he sat back and put his head against my chest. He didn't say anything. It was okay because I can get used to this.

{a/n}

February 26, 2016
I forgot about this...

Vote, comment, share?