*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*  

Your phone suddenly rang as you are picking your clothes to wear. You immediately answer it not even looking who called.  

“Oppa”   “Yah! It’s me, Minjung” your friend told you annoyingly.  

*Pssh, I thought it’s Luhan oppa*  

“Why did you called?” you asked.    

“Yah! I just want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHINGU” she happily greeted you on the phone.   “Komawo” you thanked lifelessly.  

“Yah! What happened to you, huh?” she asked.  

“Luhan oppa” you replied.  

“Wae?”  

“He didn’t called me”  

“Jinjja?” Minjung got shocked.   You nodded as if you are talking in front of your friend.   “Deh Umma” you heard your friend yelled.  

“Yah, you must go, I think your mom needs you”  

“Arraso, See you tonight “she finally ended up the call.  

*SIGH*  

“What did she mean by See you tonigh?” you asked to yourself.  

  HOURS LATER………………………  

  “Umma, Appa, Oppa, Dongsaeng komawo, I really had a lot of fun today” you hugged them together. *Even without Luhan oppa* It’s already late at night but still, no signs of Luhan.  
  *I thought this would be the happiest birthday that I ever have. Yes I enjoyed this day with my family and I will be happier if Luhan oppa is here, celebrating with us, I never thought having an idol boyfriend is really hard*

  “Let’s go” your appa pushed the four of you to his car.   “Appa, where are we going?” you asked.   “You’ll gonna find out later” your appa grinned.   __________________________________________________