5 | unravel this mystery

Start from the beginning

"You dozed off. Didn't even hear us call your name." I told him and he just looked at me confused.

"Oh, I didn't even realize. What did you guys say?" Carson asked, wondering what he missed while being off in his own world.

Reece replied before I could, "We asked what you thought of the girl from last night."

"I'm not sure. She just seems like one huge mystery to me. Don't get me wrong though, that girl is smoking hot, and she can definitely ride, but she's just another mystery to me that doesn't seem like it'll be easy to solve." Carson relaxed into his chair further as he finished.

"Yeah, I agree," Reece said as I got an idea.

"Well, let's try to find her and unravel this mystery," I say with a smirk and they both grin back at me.

"Bye, Ryder!" I hear my little sister yell, along with the sound of her pounding feet running down the stairs so that our mom won't leave without her.

Our mom doesn't care to wait, but the only way for Izzy to leave on time is if my mom threatens to leave her here. I know that she'd never make Izzy walk herself the couple miles to school.

"Bye, Izzy!" I yell back, right before I hear the front door close loudly. Someone's in a rush, I chuckle as I stand up.

Turning to look at Reece and Carson, I see that they both stood up now getting ready to leave for school too.

"We're going to need a plan then, but let's just head to school for now. We're already late and you guys know what that means for us." Grinning, we all walk out of my room, downstairs, and to the garage.

"The girls are going to be..." Carson begins.

"All over our sexy asses." Reece finished and we laugh, all getting into our own cars before heading to school.

As I drive, I've only got one thing on my mind...

I'm going to solve the mystery of last nights girl, no matter what it takes.

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

❤︎ FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD ❤︎
trinitystories_xo

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

S O C I A L ❤︎ M E D I A

Twitter: trinitysunalee
Inkitt: trinitystories_xo
TikTok: trinitystories_xo
Instagram: trinitystories_xo
Website: trinitysunalee.com

Go to trinitystoriesxo.com for all of my social media & links to everything. Link in bio!

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

Story Soundtrack available on Spotify @ trinitystories_xo

Please comment any recommendations you have!