5 | unravel this mystery

R Y D E R5 | unravel this mystery

R Y D E R
5 | unravel this mystery

I FEEL SO SLEEP DEPRIVED right now and I don't want to get up.

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" Someone yells as I lay in my bed, still sore from last nights fight.

"Ryder!" My little sister screams as she jumps up and down on my bed, trying to wake me up for school.

"Go away, Izzy." Groaning, I grab a pillow and put it over my head to cover my ears.

"No, C'mon! It's time to wake up!" Ignoring her as best as I could, I continued to fall back asleep, but Izzy doesn't let me as she pulls the pillow away from my head and begins to hit me as hard as she can with it.

"C'mon, Ryder! Wake up!" She yells in frustration and I can't help but laugh.

"Fine, I'm up. Happy?" I ask, sitting up and she smiles brightly at me while nodding her head.

"But if you don't get off my bed in five seconds, I will tickle you!" Right when my counting starts, she screams, throwing the pillow at my face before running out of the room.

Standing up from the bed, I massage my neck as I walk to the bathroom. As I begin to get ready for the day, I can feel how sore my muscles are from last nights fight.

I'm still shocked at how he took me down so quickly... Especially because I am the one who usually takes out my opponent first.

The second that I look into the mirror, I freeze. There's a huge bruise on my jaw and it hurts slightly if I move it too much. It's definitely going to be a pain in the ass to eat.

Luckily, I don't have to worry about people asking questions since most of them know that I'm in a gang. I'm the leader of it, but not many people who aren't from the inside know of that certain detail.

Obviously, though, I'm going to get into fights and everyone knows it. Plus, a lot of people from school go down to Blackfall and watch the fights. Some even participate in them.

After taking a shower, I got into some boxers before putting on dark wash jeans, a white t-shirt, and a leather jacket. It's my favorite because I got it from The Bronze Demons when I took over.