6 | you shouldn't sit there

A N A S T A S I A6 | you shouldn't sit there

A N A S T A S I A
6 | you shouldn't sit there

TURN IT OFF. I groan as I wake up to the sound of my very annoying alarm and try to turn it off.

I didn't get home until really late last night so I'm currently exhausted.

Finally, I get up and start getting ready for my first day back at the hell hole called school.

It was my dads idea for me to not draw attention to myself and just pretend to be the same girl as before and although I don't like it, I'm still going along with it.

I know that he just wants whats best for me. This disguise is supposed to keep me safe since this is The Bronze Demons territory.

I have to wear my old clothes for the first time since everything happened and I'm really not happy about that.

My Royal Reapers gang tattoo that I have on my hip is covered, thankfully. I even put on some fake glasses to add to the effect although I never needed them before, it's just part of the act.

I mean if superman can hide with glasses, why can't I?

Once I get changed into some sweats and an oversized hoodie, I head downstairs to see my little brother Kaiden who almost always goes by his nickname, Kai, playing a game on the iPad that I gave him for his birthday.

"Hey, bud," I say ruffling up his hair as I grab an apple.

"Don't mess up my hair, Asia!" He yells, trying his best to put it back to how it was.

"Who are you trying to impress?" I ask him as I lean on the counter and take a bite of my apple.

"Nobody!" He says a little too fast and immediately starts looking down, blushing.

"Aww, my little Kaiden has a crush," I say, messing with his hair again.

"Stop..." He groans, swatting my hand away as he then again fixes his hair.

"What's her name?" I wonder who the little girl is that caught Kai's eye.

"Izzy." He says, shyly and I smile as I check the time, noticing that I've got to go.