Chapter 4

Hey guys, tonight I planned out the rest of this story, and I think that it's going to turn out pretty good. I hope you enjoy and please comment !

Matt is in the picture

Lottie's POV

I'm just trying to reach my carry on bag, when I feel a hand lightly on my hip and an arm over my shoulder.

"Here you go." Chris said with one of those hot grunts that guys do when they lift something.

"Thanks." I try to hide my smile as I pull a stray strand of hair behind my ear.

I can feel Chris behind me as we walk down the aisle of the plane. It gives me a comforting feeling that I didn't know I could have again. When we get to the tunnel and are almost at the entrance to the airport, he's walking next to me, but he hasn't said anything yet.

We stop and stand for a second before he says, "I'll see you again. Sometime this week."

"How do you know?" What could make him sound so certain.

"What do you mean?" And just like that, he's sporting what I call his signature smirk, "We're staying at the same place. Fate works in not so mysterious ways Lott, trust me I know this isn't the last time I'll see you." He's right, God must have had me meet him for a reason, Chris makes me feel something that feels so familiar and so foreign at the same time.

"Ha, you're right. You still have to meet Nick."

"Oh yeah trust me, I'll be looking for him before I look for you." He says as he winks at me with his cocked smile.

"Hey!" I say while laughing, as I punch him in the stomach. Rock solid.

"Haha I'm just kidding. Uhm so can I get your number? You can text me if you're bored around the hotel." Thank God he asked I would have asked but I make the first move a lot, and I was hoping that he'd ask first.

I let him put his number in my phone as I put my number into his iPhone. I put a little wink after my name and double checked the number to make sure I typed it right.

"Here you go." I say as I hand him his phone back. I wonder if he'll even use it.

"Of course I'll use it? Why do you think I asked for it." Chris is looking at me and chucking. Crap I must have said that out loud again. "Yes you did. Anyway you know I have to meet your brother."

I just throw my head back and laugh. I start to wonder though if Chris only wants my number because of Nick. Would he do that? I realize now that it's time to go meet with my family so I give Chris a hug and pick up my bags to go to where I can see my dad looking around, most likely for me. "Well bye Chris. Hopefully I'll see you at the hotel. And that's for helping me with the algebra."

"No problem," Chris looks down and smiles. "Ill see you soon Lottie." He takes a step forward and looks as if he's contemplating something, then he just sighs and gives me a hug. I can't help but wish he would have at least kissed me on the cheek or something.

When he leans away and he has that smile across his face, he seems so effortlessly perfect. When he runs his hands through his hair and swings his bag over his shoulder, all I can do is think about how his lips would have felt on my skin. And just like that I know that Chris isn't just some boy in a coffee shop, and I'm not just some girl on a plane.

Chris's POV

I can't help but watch Lottie walk over to the rest of her family. I don't fall for girls, girls are the ones that fall for me. I'm the one who talks to a girl for a few days and when I get bored I move onto the next.

I don't want to be like that, just no girl's caught my attention. They're either fake or just nice but that's it, just nothing special.

But with Lottie, I've known her for a day and I can already tell that this isn't something that I usually have with a girl, it's different.

And I'm going to do everything until she sees me like I think that I see her. Because she's not just a girl in a coffee shop, and I'm not just a boy on a plane.