Back together

Chelsea
Unexpectedly, I hear a knock at my door. I make an oink sound to see if it was Simon who would do the 'moo' sound back. Very Normal.

When I didn't hear a moo I thought it might be JJ but to my surprise it was Mitch.

"I've been thinking."
"You don't have to think. Just be with Maddison." I said.

"I could"
"Yes you could and you most likely will." I state with not a care in the world.

He steps closer and picks up my hands into his palms.

"But I'm not into her."

I look away.

"Well who are you into?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Jerome"
I JOKE I JOKE I JOKE I JOKE I JOKE. ;)

"You Chelsea, I'm into you." He states as he pulls me in for a kiss which I can't deny. I miss his presence so much that now he's back I feel like a firework which has just blasted.

After a few minutes of hugging. You know, as you do Mitch wanted to do a recording which I agreed to. What I didn't know was that it was a live stream.

"HEEY DOODS" Mitch intro'd as I inturrupted "and DUDETTES..."

He continued talking and blah blah blah until we got into a game of survival games. My username was 'chelseaSlayz' and not going to lie but I'm pretty good at pvp man.

*****

Mitch ended his 'video' as I kissed him on the cheek and he hugged me. What we bothered didn't notice that the red light on. The top of the screen was still shining. I guess things were normal before The front door was heard downstairs being opened and shut.

Maddison walks in seeing me and Mitch on his bed.

#NOT IN A DIRTY WAY KIDS#

I looked at her for a while as her face turned red but no one dated anything before I said one word.

"Hi"

Hi is such a normal word. Hi is used to greet someone. Hi, is such a pleasant welcoming word. However, my 'hi' seemed to translate something to the girl INFRONT of me with their skirt a little too high I can see things I don't want to. Das Nasty.

Maddison was on top of me slapping me in the face repeatedly as Mitch got her off of me. He done it quite easily but once he had let her go for a second as I was leaving the room she ran at me and forced my head into the door frame.

That's about all I remember.

)()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()(

"No! She's fine here she won't need to hospital and she hates it there."

"What if it caused something that could cause problems later on? We better be safe than sorry"

"SHUTUPPPPPP, she's waking"

I opened my eyes to see about 10 peoples eyes on me.

"Welcome back."

Tabby
"Jerome."
"Yes?"
"Can we go out and eat?"
"No" He said annoyed.
"Did I say anything wrong?"
"No" he says in the same tone.
"So how comes you don't want to go?" I ask him.
"I just don't wanna go okay?"
"Fine." I say, walking out as Mitch walks in.
"Watch it Mitch, I think it's his time of the month."

I walk to Chelsea who has now recovered as the doorbell rings. She walks up to get it as I follow her curious of who it is. I see the badges and feel my stomach shrivel up even though I am innocent of whatever they're about to accuse us of. Why am I jumping to conclusions they're over 7 people in this house they could be here for any one of them. They should take Jerome and arrest him for moodiness.

"Chelsea Bradley?"
"That's me" she replies.
"You're not in trouble, we just wanted to tell you that since you were close to becoming an orphan a while ago we had to run DNA tests to show that there are no remaining siblings or relatives out there. We found two, one who is apparent to be living in this household." I was shocked to say the least. That was when the sniffer dog they had with them ran into her house. The men chased it when it stopped at a cupboard in our kitchen that no one even uses.

They opened the door to see something alarming.

"Call the bomb squad. NOW!"