Chapter 4- Projects

Jerome's pov
Science man! The best subject in the world for the first lesson in the morning and just learning about reproduction just really gets me going for the day you feel me? Really need to work on my sarcasm.

Mr Jennings reads out the register as I dosily reply "here Sir." As you can probably tell Mondays and I do not mix. I was too busy recalling the Hunger Games me and Mitch recorded yesterday before the Pack came over. Ugh, The Pack.

After taking the register our teacher explains that we are going to be doing a project in groups of 4 and we do not get to pick who we're with. After hearing my name first, my ears perk up to hear the rest of my group.
"Mitch," Dope. 
"Tabby," well..
"And Chelsea." Just great.
After everyone else is Assigned to their group we are explained what we must do. 

When the bell finally goes I spot Tabby and Chelsea packing their stuff away. While they do so I walk over and tell them to come to my house at 5 (for the project) or else. They nod sheepishly.

I just scared them...that's not what I wanted to do. Me and Mitch need to change.

For ourselves..
And For them..

I know it's going to be awkward between Chelsea and Mitch but they need to get over it. Once this mess is over i'll be playing matchmaker.