Chapter 11

Chelsea's pov
Once the bell is gone I hurry out of class for lunch (i passed out for a while) but am yanked back by the one and only Skydoesminecraft. I always wonder why he isnt part of the pack? (I screwed up i put adam but meant preston so i changed it a bit)

"Your coming to my house after school got it?" I dont reply. "DONT IGNPRE ME!" He screams so loud I think China could hear ... I still ignore him scared shitless.

Mitch's pov
"DONT IGNORE ME!" I hear Adam yell. I turn around to see him hold
Chelsea by the back of her top. She looks so scared ive got to help her. I run over and grab her from him.

"Ill deal with her Adam you go and have you lunch." I say unquestioningly. (not a word but .. Meh)

Once he walks off he whispers in my ear "no you wont and you wont always be here to protect her lover boy"

How does he know?

Once he leaves I take Chelsea into the forest and we talk about things to calm us down. But there was one thing in my mind and i couldnt stop myself to ask,

"Why are you going out with Adam?" I ask hesitantly. "Becuase i love him?" She says questioning herself. "No you dont is he forcing you?" "No comment" she replies quickly. "So i guess you cant say anything?" "No comment" she repeats.

"One thing i can do is this" she tells me and kisses me on the cheek. "I hope that will andwer your questions especially the second" "oh it does" i say with a little sass earningg a giggle from her before she walks away.

A/N next week im not gonna be updating because u have end of year exams and revision. Sowwy xx 💙💙