Chapter 18 pt 2 - Pet

Chelsea's pov
With random conversations we arrive at the secret place ..

"A PET SHOP?!" I scream. Imm soo happy because I have really wanted a dog.

"The best one" he informs me.

We walk inside and he gets all of the bowls, toys, beds and food whilst I look for the perfect one.

My favourite breed are chihuahas so I head to their sections and instantly fall inlove with one out of the pack of puppies. The employee took her out and she straght came and licked my face. She was so adorable and I felt this connection already!

1 hour later 💎

I've decided to call her Lola and it suits her well. As soon as I say it she trots over with her feet chiming towards me like jingle bells at christmas.

One thing that I have discovered is that you cant hug her by placing your head at the back of her neck. There was only one person who could which had fur himself, the Bacca.

Jerome adores her and we all have different bonds with her.

Jerome Hugging
Mitch Feeding (as usual)
Tabby Trick teaching
Me Sleeping Walking Cuddling Playing

Of course I have the most roles :)
I start to get tired but must thank Mitch one more time for this wonderful surprise.

I walk to his bedroom and knock on the door. Lola is behind me when I walked out since I heard her trots. Mitch opens it and invited me in. We sit on his bed with Lola inbetween.

"Mitch thank you so much for what you've done. Stood up for me, took hits for me, bought a house with me AND a dog." "You're more than welcome and I have a question to ask you. Will you do the honours of having me able to call you my girlfriend?" He asks with hope. "Yes!" I say happily. We bith hug for 5 minutes until I slowly drift off inside his arms.

Mitch's pov
We hugged for a while and she fell asleep in my arms. I layed her in my bed and sat next to her whilst watching Lola play under the blankets. From the top all I could see was bumps from her movements.

Soon enough I fell asleep with Chelsea next to me and Lola in the middle on top of the blanket.