Chapter 23 - Party!

Mitch's pov

It has been one week since Chelsea was released from hospital and we decided to celebrate for her return and mine and Jerome's birthday.

We were going to have a party at our house and invited close friends only. Many you-tubers and a few of Chelsea's friends were coming and we were going to have a blast!

The party was going to start at 7o'clock and it is currently 2 so me and Chelsea are off to the shops to get some food and drank.

I quickly put on my white t-shirt, checkered hoodie, dark blue jeans and some black shoes. I then made us all breakfast as Chelsea STILL wasn't ready doing her girly things plus having to take longer from injuries.

After making breakfast Chelsea still hadn't come downstairs so I ate my meal and sat down to watch some TV.

Chelsea's pov

I changed into a pink dress with aqua tips and some black shoes. I loosely platted my hair and attached a silver plaited necklace to me as I headed downstairs. Once I had reached the bottom almost stacking it several times Mitch spots me and hands me some breakfast.

"Thanks" I tell him and kiss him lightly on the cheek.

"Anything for mah lady." He answers as I take the plate from his grasp and place it on the kitchen counter. I begin to dig into my meal feeling as if someone was watching me. I turn around to find no one and look back to something really weird.

My bacon was missing.

Just as I realised Jerome tripped from the side stairs dropping my bacon that had been removed from my plate. He catches my glare and he just said, "Bacca's gotta eat!" which I just giggle at.

I finally had finished my meal and left to my car which Mitch waited inside in the driving seat.

"I'm not that sick Mitch I can drive" I tell him in a 'matter of fact' voice.

"I know I just want to be a good boyfriend" He tells me in the same tone back.

He starts the engine and we head over to the mall. During the ride we ask some questions and get to know each other a little more. It then came to my head of what to ask him,

"What's up with you and Emma?"

"What do you mean?" He asks clearly clueless.

"I'm talking about the 'Q n A with my girlfriend with Emma'."

His face turns dull.

"We broke up after like 10 days because she was cheating on me with Sam and the Pack wanted me to get a bigger name in the school so I used her to do that."

This lead me on to asking him "Any ex-girlfriends that I should be aware of?" I expected a no but his answer surprised me.

"Maybe" Was his reply. I decided to ask him later about it since we had arrived. We decided to split so he would get the food and I would get some things for myself because he understood that I needed more clothes and girly stuff :)

I looked around a shop and stumbled across a hair dye aisle and couldn't stop myself from getting one. I grabbed it in the correct shade and hope I can get it done before tonights party.

After SOLO Shopping *

After coming out of the final shop I decide to call Mitch.

As it was ringing my phone was swooped away and I literally screamed and chased after a masked guy. Little did he know that I could run well.