fifteen

flash
3|11|16
word count: 735

"connie?" troye asked as he turned over to face me. "can i ask you an important question?"

i nodded, "yes, i will marry you." he laughed at my sarcasm.

"sooo are we married now?" he asked after a bit. i chuckled at his seriousness. generally, eloping wasn't exactly the thing for me.

"nah, not yet, mellet." i shrugged. "what did you wanna ask?"

he looked at our feet, which were covered by the wool blanket as we lay in bed. "you're getting better, dr. deyes said 'cancer is almost gone..."

"yes it is," i repeated proudly. fighting the cancer was one hundred percent the hardest thing i have ever done in my little lifetime. and now, it's almost gone. "holy s**t, my cancer is gone."

he smiled at me, "i miss my family, a lot. i definitely want to go back to austrailia." i frowned at his comment. he's leaving me. "and i was wondering if you'd like to come with me, like to meet my family."

i looked up at him, my face lightened. oh. my. god. i'm meeting the mellet's. well, if i say yes. wait, what?! of course i'm going. "is this clear with my family and, stuff?"

he nodded, looking down at his phone. i felt a pang of jealously run through my body, because of what happened last time. "it's fine, babe. i'm texting steele. he's gonna pick us up at the airport. we leave in four days."

i smiled at him, getting up to retrieve my suitcase from the closet by my bed. it has various tags that were souvenirs from all of my vacations. then i heard it.

"peter, i want a divorce!"

"oh, okay! me too! cheyrl, i get it. we'll tell the kids later, let's call the attorney."

troye looked at me to see if i heard their decision. i gave him a look of sorrow before crawling out the window onto the roof and jumping into the lawn.

i sprinted as fast as i could down the block. andrea was my best friend, she'll know what to do. i heard troye's cries, pleading for me to come back. i ignored them.

"ANDREA OPEN YOUR F***ING WINDOW!" i screamed as i pounded on her window, which was on the first floor of her large house.

the window was soon opened by my friend, allowing me to throw myself in.
"what the f**k is going on?! i was in the shower, this better be important!" she shouted, a towel loosely wrapped around her body.

"m-my par-rents. divorce. help," i sobbed, letting myself fall back into her warm bed as she tried to process what was going on.

"his parents are getting a divorce," a familiar accent said from the window. troye. he stepped in, slipping on the wooden floor because of his socks.

andrea began to dress, putting on sweatpants and one of my sweatshirts that i let her borrow (i'm never getting it back). "i'm sorry, con. my parents split when i was seven and i'm happy!"

i glared at her. "my mom and dad don't love each other. it was all a mistake. i was a mistake. everything is a f**king mistake!"

"baby, let's go back and watch movies. you have to pack, too. andrea, do you want to come?" troye said, rubbing circles around my back with his fingertips.

-

"TROYE, STOP!" andrea giggled as i observed troye rocking her sides. we were watching 'up'. but then andrea and troye got in a fight over how much butter to put on the popcorn and now we're here.

i chuckled at them, focusing back on the movie. their fight ended as the joined me back on the bed. troye pulled me into his lap, placing my head on his bare chest. i hummed in response, feeling his warmth made me feel good.

then andrea's flash went off, as she tried to capture out couple-y moment.

a/n: hello my little avocados! long time no talk?

this is just a short little chapter but hey it's an update.

i had a really crappy day today so your comments will make me feel better.

oh and i have a new fic coming out on the 15th. it's called 'we are a brain-washed generation'. you can find the intro in my works.

okay dubai!

♥︎