nine

proposals
2|28|16
word count: 845

me and troye are inseparable. he canceled the end of the wild your to stay with me (emma was not happy with this).

numerous people have said that we'd be a cute couple, including the fandom. although we kiss and cuddle and flirt with each other, we are nothing more than friends. day by day, however, i find myself falling deeper in love with the blue eyed boy.

and this terrifies me. the day i die, estimated to be summer of 2018, if me and troye are together, when happens? i'll break his heart and ruin everything.

it's been two weeks since the tronnor trend. we spend every second of the day together—unless they're running tests on me. several fans have literally come to see me (mostly troye or maybe just to say they've met tronnor).

the world has gone mad over us, like when taylor swift passionately danced with the little boy who passionately danced to 'shake it off' on ellen. we are the new trend.

that continues to blow my mind. people literally make fan accounts for me and troye. that's insane.

"baby boy?" troye asked, snapping me out of my thoughts. "do you want to go to the cafeteria?"

i sat up slowly, making sure not to mess up any wires,"yes, please."

troye removed himself from my body, placing a kiss on my collarbone before retrieving my wheelchair.

i immediately felt the loss of warmth. his touch was gone and i craved more. i sat on the cold sheets and waited for the austrailian to return.

soon enough, he did. he helped me in and began to push me down the hall and into an elevator. i pressed the buttons, taking us down to the fifth floor (we were on the tenth).

"oh my god! cassie, it's troye and connor!" a girl said as we exited the elevator.

cassie and her friend continued to run faster than light towards us. i didn't handle fans to well, but thankfully my companion did.

"hello, ladies!" troye greeted them softly.

they grinned at us, starstruck by the boys that were literally in arm's reach. "hi! i'm alyssa and this is my best friend, cassie," the taller one said.

she was very skinny and tall, like troye. but she was african american and had dark curly hair with bright green eyes. her friend, cassie, was the total opposite; very pale and short. she had long blonde hair and bright blue eyes.

"can we have pictures?" cassie asked, handing her phone to troye.

"and autographs!" alyssa squealed, giving me her phone.

me and troye agreed, taking photos with each girl. then we had a woman, who i assumed was cassie's mother, take a group picture. we followed their twitters and smiled as they posted the photos.

-

"troye," i whispered in his ear. "can we just, uh...t-talk?"

tears streamed down my face and my voice cracked. my doctor had just delivered some news to me and i needed to rant before i went nuts.

"mhm," he hummed. i turned his body to face me and tilted his chin up. his blue eyes met my green ones and sparks flew. "aw, what is it connie?" he wiped the tears from my eyes.

i placed our foreheads together, not breaking the eye contact. "i h-have one year left. the cancer is so bad that they predict i'll be gone by next summer."

troye's face dropped, showing his sadness. he placed kisses all over my face. "then w-we'll make it the best year of your life. you and me, con, we'll do this. i'm gonna go get some candy, i'll be right back."

i nodded slightly, and turned away from him. i was half awake. horrific thoughts raced through my mind.

i'm dying.

i didn't notice troye enter the room until he ran into a chair and knocked it over. whatever he got was in a plastic bag, which laid in front of him.

he murmured something i couldn't hear and walked to my bed, bag in his surprisingly large hands. he pulled out a bouquet of sunflowers and handed them to me. i admired them, with a grin. he then cleared his throat, pulling my attention to him.

he got one one knee, pulling out a candy ring. "connor joel franta, will you make me the happiest man in the universe and do the honor of being my beloved boyfriend?"

"yes, y-yes! a million times yessss!" i yelled, ecstatically.

my mother then entered the room with tears dampening her cheeks. she was video taping troye's 'proposal'.

"moooommmmm!" i squealed. she quickly apologized and rushed out of the room.

me and troye rubbed our noses together before he pulled me in for a kiss. i detached in a few seconds to catch my breath. he giggled at me, before cuddling into my chest and falling asleep on me.

a/n: yayay double updates are cool. this was cool. you're cool. i'm cool. tronnor is cool. cool...

rylee

♥︎