fourteen

flour fights and first times
3|05|16
word count: 1,314

*PLEASE READ: smut warning and yes it sucks but yes i write it for you nasties. if you don't like smut, read until the dash about halfway through. i want my kittens to be safe.*

i got to go home, for the first time in six weeks, today. and better yet, troye came with; my mom is letting him stay because she doesn't want him to be in a crappy hotel—and she knows i'm a virgin.

"troye, can we make a cake?" i asked softly, tracing his toned stomach with my index finger.

we were in my bed, tangled up together. it was around lunch time and we still weren't dressed. hence the decision to have a lazy day.

troye repeated, "a cake?" i watched as his eyes fluttered open, revealing his beautiful blue eyes. "do you know how bad i am at cooking?"

"of course i do, you're terrible!" i remarked earning weirded out look from him. "i'm a fanboy, cut me some slack."

troye laughed at me, getting out of bed. he wore nothing but calvin klein boxers, giving me a perfect view of his body.

everything about him was perfect. he was so skinny, making him seem fragile. but he really was the strongest person i know. his butt is so cute and well so is the other side. he has toned abs (i don't even know how. all he does is eat, sleep, and sing.) and a jawline that could cut a bitc—tyler oakley, excuse me. i adored him in every way.

"enjoying what you're feasting your eyes on?" troye said, a smirk on his lips.

i snapped out of my admiration stare, my cheeks flushing with embarrassment. "of course i am. y'know, i'm allowed to have sex."

"i don't want sex from you, i mean i obviously do but, i don't just want sex. i am not a f-boy, in case you haven't noticed. i love you," he said, smiling at me.

i pulled him closer to my body, "i can get everyone out of the house..."

"let's go make that cake!" troye announced, running out of the room like a superhero.

i chuckled, following him to the kitchen, which was located downstairs.
we laid out all of the ingredients and began.

let's just say we didn't get too far. and by too i mean that our cake doesn't exist; we had a flour fight.

it was so great, and for once, i was enjoying myself. troye made me so happy and today i was experiencing pure joy.

-

(a/n: that's your warning, loves. stop reading if you're sensitive to sex.)

i explained the plan to my mother, her happily agreeing. she sent brandon to his friend, mark's house. (nicola and dustin already had plans so it was no use to beg them) my mom and dad are spending the night out, staying at one of the nicer hotels in town. this mean that me and troye will be home alone. and that also means that there may be a new franta baby on the way.

"are you sure you want to do this?" troye asked as he slipped his shirt off, throwing it across the room where it landed on my trophy shelf.