one

he's my everything
2|21|16
word count: 260

troye sivan was probably the best thing that ever happened to me. when i lay in the hospital bed, crying because i was told that i was dying, his voice made it okay. my world had come crashing down and he made it seem like a fairytale.

it's funny how one action can change your life. i scrolled through tumblr and found the blue eyed austrailian. the effect; i was happy.

everyone knows better than to speak to me when i have my earbuds in. that's my troye time. that's the only time where i'm at peace.

if i'm being tested or getting shots, troye helps. when the doctor told me that i need to use a wheelchair because of my lack of stability, troye made me laugh.

that boy was the only thing that mattered to me. my parents pity me and i blocked my siblings off. and i hate my doctor. andrea was the only person i talked to and sometimes i wish she would shut up. troye was the only thing that made me happy.

his voice is  angelic. i fail to believe that he's even human.

andrea said that i'm 'in love' with the singer. i told her that he didn't even know i existed.

and i want that more than anything.

a/n: okay so the book has literally been up for less than 24 hours and I've already gotten a ton of feedback. i would like to thank lovetronler for everything.

love you!

rylee

♥︎