Ashton's POV

"C'mon Ash tell me what the video was about," Michael begged.

"Nah, I'm fine," I said.

He grabbed my controller from my hand,"Tell me, or I'll walk your character over to the witch and shoot her so she kills you."

"Fine," I huffed rolling off the beanbag chair, laying beside Michael's.

"ItwassortofavideotakenofmegettingablowjobfromLukeandyoucouldonlytellitwasmeinthevideoandlukerecordeditwhenitoldhimnotto,andhesusingitonmeasblackmail," I said in a rush.

"Wait what, slow down, and say that again," Michael said.

"It was sort of a video taken of me getting a blowjob from Luke, and you could only tell it was me in the video. Luke recorded it when I told him not to, and he's using it on me as blackmail," I said slowly.

Michael just stared at me with his mouth open.

"What an asshole," he said, after a couple of minutes.

"Yeah," I said quietly.

"Don't be ashamed Ash, it's not your fault," Michael said, handing me my controller, as I sat back up on the bean bag chair, that I had rightfully claimed as mine.

"I guess," I mumbled, un-pausing the game, and shooting a herd of Zombies.

"Here's the pizza boys," mom said, setting the huge ass box in between us.

"Half pepperoni, half cheese as you requested," she laughed opening the box and taking a cheese slice.

"Holy shit, that pizza slice is bigger than your face," I said, looking at it.

She just laughed, and walked out of the room, leaving us to play and eat.

"I'm going to have a heart attack, if I even eat just one of those things you guys call a pizza slice," I said looking in the box.

"You mean get diabetes?" He asked.

"Diabetes is a serious thing, my Grandpa had it," I said sadly, remembering the rough time's he had.

"Well heart attacks are serious too," Michael said.

"Touché," I nodded my head starting on a slice of pizza.

•°•°•°•

Ashton's POV

"Sit down Ashton, you're embarrassing us," Michael groaned, looking at Harry and rolling his eyes when seeing Harry smiling.

"But I can finally walk and dance now, let me celebrate," I said doing the sprinkler on top of the cafeteria table.

"Your sweater is too big, you have sweater paws you dork," Michael said.

"Fuck you, leave me and my sweater paws alone," I giggled, finally sitting down.

"Finally, jeez Ashton you're an embarrassment to the family," Michael laughed.

"That's strange, because I recall mom saying that about you when you said penis through the PA system, at her job," I smirked.

Michael pouted, and stole my hash brown from my breakfast dish.

"So Haz, have you found anyone you're interested in?" I asked the curly haired boy.

Maybe.

"Who?" I asked seeing him blush, as he wrote down the name.

Louis Tomlinson.

I gasped, not because of who he liked, but because who he liked was coming this way, probably to get in line for breakfast.