Ashton's POV

"Please tell me you're kidding," I begged, looking for any type of change in his demeanor.

"Of course I am, you fucking idiot, get the fuck out of my room," I sneered.

His face looked, of utter surprise.

"What's the point of you acting like you didn't know me," he spoke.

"I have no clue, but out of all the people I can't remember, and all the things that happened with those people, the only person I remember is you and what you did to me, and if I wasn't attached to an iv, and if I didn't have these casts on, and a major headache right now. I would beat your ass," I growled.

"U-uhm," he stuttered.

"Out of all the people, I remembered it was you, the one who hurt me the most, the one who made my life hell, and you come in here acting like you fucking care. Luke Hemmings, you are one son of a bitch," the words rushed out of my mouth.

Without saying another word, the fucker just walked out of the room. As he did though, a younger girl walked into the room.

"Ashy!" the younger girl squealed, and ran to my bedside.

"Who're you?" I asked.

Unfazed as if I hadn't even asked her, she smiled, and said in a whisper, "I'm Lauren your little sister."

"Well Lauren, I guess you and I have some major catching up to do, once I get out of here," I smiled.

"Dad didn't come, he said he had some packing to do," Lauren said.

"Packing? How did you get here?" I asked.

"He dropped me off, then left," she spoke.

"Oh, well let's get to catching up now then," I smiled at her.

•°•°•°•°•

"For fuck sake, it's been three fucking weeks and I can't use this, fucking wheelchair," I sighed.

"Its okay Ash, I'll wheel you, just be glad you're getting your arm cast off today, so you can use crutches," Michael laughed.

"Are you relieved?" I asked.

"Yas, after wheeling your fat ass around for three fourths of a month, I can finally relax," he smirked.

"Yeah," I muttered biting my lip and putting my head down.

"Shit Ash, I'm sorry, you aren't fat, in fact you're light as hell, which isn't a good thing, I will stuff you with food," he assured.

I just nodded and looked up at the sky, as Michael wheeled me into the hospital.

Three day's after getting out, I had gone home to an empty house, no Lauren, no Dad. I found a note on the counter, saying stuff like, I'm a big kid, I'm almost eighteen, I'll be fine on my own. I wouldn't expect any other parent to act like this, but apparently my 'Dad' wasn't of any normal kind. I had been living by myself for about a week, when Michael came by with Calum. At the time I didn't know them, and couldn't remember either of them, but they explained everything, and told me how they used to bully me along with Luke, and how they ditched Luke because he was a homophobic prick.

They practically begged for forgiveness, so I forgave them, but not right away, they had to earn my trust. By doing that, they took me to and from school, to my appointments, and protected me from people at school, and we sort of just became best friends.

They knew I felt self conscious to an extreme, because of their past teasing, so they tried to make me feel better, but it's just not something you can feel better about right away.