Luke's POV (Surprise?)

"Awe guy's look, the faggots crying, I made the faggot cry," I snickered. He shoved me back, and kneed me in the balls. I groaned in pain kneeling on the floor.

"You will not get away with that Irwin," I shouted as he walked off. It actually kind of surprised me that he did that, I never would've thought he had the balls. It doesn't make him any less of a faggot though.

"Fuck," I whimpered standing up from the floor.

"Luke do you really think it's okay to bully Ashton?" Michael asked as Calum stood beside him.

"No," I sighed.

"Then why are you still doing it?" Calum asked in confusion.

"I have my reasons," I snapped,"Go to class or something, I'll meet you guy's there."

"That must be one hell of a reason to treat someone like that," one of them mumbled sarcastically while they walked away. Shaking my head I shuffled over to my locker, spinning the dial and opening it. I'm beginning to think Calum and Michael don't like me anymore. They've been distant lately. Whenever I invite them over they are always 'busy'. I grabbed my notebook and pencil and locked my locker making my way to the English block in our school.

I was walking past the bathrooms when I heard a bang. Curiosity killed the cat, but good thing I'm not a feline. The worst thing I could find is a dude banging some chick against the sink. Fuck it. Pulling the door open my eyes scanned the room. The lights were dim and this was one of the older bathrooms in our school. Most of the bathrooms were remodeled my freshman year. All of the stalls that actually had doors on them were open except the last. Someone's hand was sticking out from under the door.

"Dude are you okay?" I asked expecting to hear a reply back. When there wasn't I tried pushing the door open. Placing my shoulder against the door I pushed and leaned into it with as much strength as I had. When that didn't work I decided to step back and run at the door, but me being me I tripped falling into the door. My head made contact with the door first, leaving me to fall face first on the floor afterwards.

"Fuck," I groaned rolling over and looking up at the ceiling.Why was I born with two left feet? Mr. Jackass Hemmings has two left feet. I'm like a newborn giraffe trying to walk for the first time.

I quickly scrambled up, and noticed the stall door was now slowly swinging back and forth thanks to my head. Pushing the stall door open, I recognized the small figure was Ashton.

"FUCK!" I shouted out of aggravation. Ashton had blood dripping out of his nose, and there were toilet paper patches on the floor soaked with blood that made me physically gag. I picked up the toilet paper pieces tossing them out before collecting Ashton's things. Next was Ashton, I picked him up being careful not to hit his head on anything and carried him out into the hallway. Thank god everyone's in class, it'd be embarrassing to get caught with Ashton.

Walking down the hall I realized Ashton had blood dripping down his hand leaving coin sized spots of blood on the halls floor.

What the actual fuck?

•°•°•°• (I'm switching pov's rn because I'm a lazy boring fuck and feel more comfortable writing in third person)

Third person POV

Confused, scared, and slightly disgusted the blond sat the knocked out boy on the ground pulling his sleeves up gently. Fresh wounds lined the skin of Ashton's wrist. The blood was dripping down his arm leaving spots on the ground that could be tiny puddles by the time blond figured out what to do.