Ashton's POV

"What video?" Michael questioned.

"Huh?" I asked with a more than obvious blush on my face.

"Don't act stupid, tell me what the video's about," Michael said, smacking my forehead.

"Ow you abusive cunt," I said shifting my weight on to one crutch.

After Luke had said what he said this morning, Michael wouldn't stop giving me questioning looks, and now I'm outside the doors of the cafeteria, getting interrogated by Officer Won't Let It Go, when I am extremely hungry.

"Where's Calum?" I asked.

"Huh? Oh he's in the United States, attending his loaded grandma's funeral, now tell me what the video is about, and don't change the subject again or I'll beat your ass with your own crutch," Michael warned.

"Fine, I promise to tell you, just not here," I said, as he glared knowing I meant not here within school boundaries.

"Fine," Michael said, opening the door of the cafeteria.

"You coming?" He asked.

"Uh yeah," I said crutching over to the door, and entering the buzzing cafeteria.

"Sit," Michael ordered, once we got to our normal table in the back of the cafeteria.

I sat down, and rummaged through my backpack for my headphones.

"I'll go get us lunch," Michael said.

"No thanks, I'm not hungry." I lied, figuring I shouldn't eat because I weigh too much.

I finally pulled out my headphones, from my bag, but they came out along with a folded piece of paper.

Michael huffed in annoyance, and walked away.

Putting my headphones in, I opened the piece of paper, laying on the table.

It said:

You seem really upset, I don't want to intrude on your little 'moment'? Look for me in the left corner in the back of the lunch room. I'll be there. -Harry E. Styles

Who's Harry? When did I get this note? What was happening when I got this note?

"What's that?" Michael said sitting down next to me.

I shrugged, handing him the note.

"Oh hey, I know that guy, he's mute, and really cool let's go sit with him," Michael said, helping me up, before grabbing his tray.

When we got to the table that this Harry guy was sitting at, I noticed a boy with dark brown curls, and piercing green eyes.

He looked up at us, and his eyes lit up upon seeing me, sitting down with Michael.

I smiled and waved awkwardly, and he waved back.

"Harry," Michael said.

Michael.

Harry wrote down on a piece of paper.

Michael laughed, and then said,"Ashton doesn't remember anything or anyone, because of the car accident, so he doesn't remember you, but he now knows who you are."

Harry nodded his head, and wrote something down, passing his notebook to me.

I'm sorry you have to go through this Ashton. When I met you, you were pissed as fuck, and I was like hey, why not try to make a new friend, even if it's the wrong time to do it, but you never showed up at lunch, and I assumed you didn't want to hang out with a freak like me, and then we were told you got in a car accident and I was like, oh.