Chapter 150

1 month later (11/5/2034)

Alison POV

When I woke up in my bed alone I threw on sweats and a t-shirt, then walked downstairs. "Morning guys." I said to Olivia and Elijah. They waved and when I saw Emily walking around with her uniform on I sipped a mug of coffee she made me like always. "Early day?"

"Well considering we're hunting down a missing person? Yeah." "It's not just a missing person Em it's our daughter-" "Alison can we please not talk about this now." "I'm just stating a fact. You're treating this as if it is just some other case you are working on-" "it's my case Alison. I want her back too but I have to stay strong okay?"

"Stay strong?! Emily ever since you started this case I don't even know who you are anymore!"

"STOP!" Elijah's voice boomed throughout the house, making Emily and I freeze in our spots, then turn to him. "Can you just shut up?! I have hated this entire month because my two parents are fighting! Yelling isn't going to bring Victoria so can both of you do yourselves a favor and shut up?!"

I looked at Emily in shock of our son's outburst and she was looking at the ground, then at me. "I got to go to work." She said and grabbed her keys. When she left and slammed the door I looked at Elijah who had his head ducked down. "Hey, it'll be okay buddy." I put my hand on his shoulder but he sheugged it off.

"Just leave me alone." He waved Liv over and she hugged my legs, then left with her brother.

Victoria POV

I watched as my parents fought. I hate this, I hate hiding but...I just can't go back. I can't! It's dangerous. Not just for me but for everyone. Brooke, Selena, Karma, Skylar...god Skylar. I hate doing this to her. I miss her so damn much.

Skylar POV

I smiled when I kissed Karma goodbye and went into the locker room to get ready for cheer practice.

"Hey you." Brooke smiled when she came over to me and I smiled slightly, "hey." I opened my locker and put on my outfit. "So you wanna head to the Brew later? You, me, Karms, and Sel?" She asked and I smiled, "I would but I can't. I told my mom I'd come right home today. Sorry." We walked out and I started the practice, doing our normal routines, practicing for the boys' next game.

When we were done and getting dressed a note was in my locker so I grabbed it and opened it.

Hey Sky! I've been replaced! Guess you like kissing Karma more than me! -A

I widened my eyes and shot my head around, looking for Victoria anywhere. What does A mean? "Sky. You okay?" I jumped and looked at Selena who was looking at me weirdly. "Oh uh...yeah. I'm fine...I gotta go. Mom wants me." I grabbed my things and ran out. "Sky!" Karma shouted but I sped passed her and to my car, speeding my way home.

Selena POV

"What was that about?" Karma asked and I shook my head, "no idea." We all walked out and went to the brew, but on the way there my phone buzzed.

I don't think mommy and daddy perfect would appreciate their B- student now will they? -A

Who the fuck is A? And how do they know about my grades? The only person I told was...Victoria.

Justin POV

"The girls are at the brew. Wanna head over?" I said to Elijah and Cameron. "Yeah I guess, as long as I don't have to go home." Elijah said and rolled his eyes. "Things with your parents still rough?" "Fuck yeah. They just won't stop fighting. I swear Victoria is causing more shit now that she is gone...I just wish she'd come home."